AAB vs be quiet! - IS IT REAL?

Allshevski

Hi, recently I've been looking for some fans and found some really huge differences.

First set I was going to buy was be quiet! PURE WINGS 2 120mm (pushing 87m3/h at 19.2 dB and cost is $9.30)
and 140mm (pushing 104m3/h at 18.8 dB and cost is $9.80). Both fans without PWM. 

But after some search I've found some really mind-crushing AAB fans. They are:

-AAB Cooling Silent Jet Fan 12 [120mm] (pushing 104m3/h at 12.9 dB and cost is $6.50) That's so much airflow for that size, so damn quiet and price is so low!!!
-AAB Cooling Silent Jet Fan 12 PWM [120mm] (pushing 170m3/h at 20 dB and cost is $9.00, with PWM) Whaat? 120 beating crushing 140mm in all aspects?!!
-AAB Cooling Black Silent Fan 14 [140mm] (pushing 104m3/h at 18.6 dB and cost is $7.00) Nothing special if compared to others but still insane!

What do you think about these? Is the difference real? Especially with the PWM one.
Should I buy them?

I need S340. But more Define S'ish

I want noise and temp results

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I've never heard of AAB and if somethings to good to be true, it usually isn't true. With that being said, I'm curious if they're any good but I know Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 are excellent.

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

I've never heard of AAB and if somethings to good to be true, it usually isn't true. With that being said, I'm curious if they're any good but I know Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 are excellent.

Actually, they're from one of the best retailers in my country so I trust the description.

I also believe that be quiet! Forces you to pay half the price of the fan for a brand sticker. Like apple does..

I also believe that be quiet! Forces you to pay half the price of the fan for a brand sticker. Like apple does..

Thats same thing with all brand suff. On need to bash just be Quiet! about it. As for specs, don't read too much into them. You will need actual review or user experience to tell if one is better than another. And that will be hard since this AAB sounds like OEM brand or something local.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Thats same thing with all brand suff. On need to bash just be Quiet! about it. As for specs, don't read too much into them. You will need actual review or user experience to tell if one is better than another. And that will be hard since this AAB sounds like OEM brand or something local.

Yeah... It's small polish company... Now I start to wonder if I really need that much airflow... 170 cfm would probably leave dust instead of my motherboard..

Fan specs are generally unreliable. Stick to benchmarks or in-depth reviews instead. If you can't find any of your local fan, I'd suggest avoiding it and going to the well-regarded PW2's instead.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.