Kingston HyperX Cloud II Options

Ling
Go to solution Solved by GER_T4IGA,

Try to hear for yourself. If you don't notice any difference, there might be non for your hearing.

Sound is very subjective. You should not rely to much on others. Try it out. It probably won't break anything so just test it and see what it does.

If it feels like it is doing nothing I usually proceed to leave things at the default.

Sorry that I had no deliberate answer to your question.

G'day,

So I recently acquired the Kingston HyperX Cloud II headphones, and of course I proceeded to check out their sound options in control panel. When I went into the Sound control panel, then Properties>Levels I found the usual volume slider, but another "Sidetone" slider I had never come across before. What does adjusting this Sidetone slider do?

Thanks

Try to hear for yourself. If you don't notice any difference, there might be non for your hearing.

Sound is very subjective. You should not rely to much on others. Try it out. It probably won't break anything so just test it and see what it does.

If it feels like it is doing nothing I usually proceed to leave things at the default.

Sorry that I had no deliberate answer to your question.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system