Keyboard Study, need participants

Digivoxel
I'm currently doing a study on keyboard vs phone keyboard. Specifically why you receive more accuracy and speed when typing on a physical keyboard. My current hypothesis is that there are several factors, such as finger placement and usage, but I've run into a problem. I'm at my limits of my own abilities. I only type 80 words per minute and I am only one person. In order for a better understanding I need to see how other people type, things like their hand position, which fingers they use for certain keys and so on.

This is probably a strange request, and I can completely understand if you don't have the time to contribute, but realistically all I need is for you to run through a test on http://www.keyhero.com/free-typing-test/ and take a video recording of your keyboard. You can use whatever run you want, I just need to see the placement and usage of fingers. Like I said before, it's okay if you don't have the time to do this. Just upload it to youtube, send me the link either on the thread/through PM or whatever you're comfortable. with.

posting now, I'll do the test when I'm at home 

I used to be quite active here.

At work at the moment but I feel I should point out the fact that a lot of fast types use all 10 fingers on a normal keyboard but only one or two on a phones keyboard