[REPOST FROM PCMR] GIVEWAY

LittleCarrot

It Still hasen't been solved, I wanted to show it to you guys.

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

what are you talking about? This is actually quite easy. I can solve these within a minute or two. Watch me

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

I believe it'a a $100 steam wallet code. I've been trying to solve it since yesterday (since the encryption thread.).

CPU: Intel i5-4590 | Motherboard: Asus H97M-E | GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Sandisk Plus 240Gb HDD: Seagate 250Gb  | PSU: Seasonic G650 80+ Gold | Case: NZXT S340

I am who I am.

what are you talking about? This is actually quite easy. I can solve these within a minute or two. Watch me

Not as easy as you think. :D

CPU: Intel i5-4590 | Motherboard: Asus H97M-E | GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Sandisk Plus 240Gb HDD: Seagate 250Gb  | PSU: Seasonic G650 80+ Gold | Case: NZXT S340

I am who I am.

-snip-

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the code is ????

I am who I am.

wait what do we have to solve? lol like the maze? coz that took 2 seconds.

Xeon 1231 v3/ H81m - P33 / 8GB Corsair Vengeance/ GTX 950/ Fractal Design Core 1000.

Solved it there.  Under a bloody minute

Jfd01Tb.png

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Ahh, from what I can tell we're supposed to string together a Steam key from the letters.

That was not explained anywhere. This is dumb, you could just bruteforce based on what's provided

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

In the maze lies the key. You do not need to just go to the center. I wish someone from here gets it LOL :D

I am who I am.

Yeah this is dumb, nevermind.

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"