Every Major EA Franchise Going Free-To-Play

qwertywarrior

So judging from the comments, ea is just adding to the number of games they spit out, not redefining each series. I still don't like it. Unless they hired some more programmers and game designers, quality will start to go down the drain. Maybe we'll see this effect in upcoming games already. So I guess EA's good streak is (almost) officially dead. If not for the fact that they can buy and destroy smaller publishers and creators, I'd never give a **** about EA news. Bravo EA, bravo.

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO

I don't like it. Free to play games are often pay to win, attract hackers and trolls, and I'd rather pay 50 euros upfront and then have an equal playing field.

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning