Should apple make a smart battery case for iPhone 5s and below?

Yongtjunkit

Hi,

I am a little frustrated about this issue now. Should apple make a smart battery case for iPhone 5s and below as they have smaller battery than iphone 6 and 6s. I know there's something called power bank but then it damage my iPhone 5 battery. Here is the picture of the battery

post-252623-0-19202300-1449583548_thumb.

The repair person at iphone fix recommended me to quit using the power bank as it will cause the battery to become like the picture above. My iPhone sometimes won't make it through the day but usually barely around 1-20% left on daily usage as I watched a lot of youtube videos. My iPhone won't make it through the day if I use waze for a few hours for example, my iPhone 5 battery is full (100%) in the morning but after a few hours my iPhone have about 15% of battery left after about 3 hours of using it. The low power mode help my phone a little and facing my iPhone down won't help as the screen still turn on

Just replace the battery and buy a battery pack that won't ruin it? You must've bought something really crappy if it's damaging the battery like that.

Sig under construction.

See if your phone is covered under Apple's iPhone 5 recall.

It's not covered so my father had to pay for the repair

Just replace the battery and buy a battery pack that won't ruin it? You must've bought something really crappy if it's damaging the battery like that.

It's an original yoobao power bank

See if your phone is covered under Apple's iPhone 5 recall.

By the way is there a way to make my when iPhone 5 facing down screen to not turn on

By the way is there a way to make my when iPhone 5 facing down screen to not turn on

Update to iOS 9? It's an undocumented feature in iOS 9 where it's supposed to keep the screen off when it's in your pants or purse.

Update to iOS 9? It's an undocumented feature in iOS 9 where it's supposed to keep the screen off when it's in your pants or purse.

I'm running ios 9.1 going to update to ios 9.2

I'm running ios 9.1 going to update to ios 9.2

I'm running ios 9.2 now but I don't see any difference, or slows down my phone and some new features

To answer your question. No. It isn't about if they should. It's that they won't make a battery case for the IPhone 5s. The phone is over 2 years old. Why would they make a new accessory for an older product? when they can make the accessory for the new product to entice you to buy it. It's simple business. They leave the third parties to the older products.

My Gaming Rig (Build November 2014):

CPU: i7-4790K | CPU Cooler: H110 | Motherboard: MSI Z97s SLI Plus | RAM: Vengeance DDR3 1886 MHz 2 x 4GB |
GPU: GTX 970 G1 Gaming | SSD: 2 x 840 EVO 250GB and 2 x 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | PSU: HX750 | Case: Fractal Design XL R2 |

It's an original yoobao power bank

its an official cheep chinese product?

battery banks DO NOT damage phones, apple sell battery banks in their own shops

my iphone 5 still works fine and I got it on launch day

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

There's a guy in the stall next to me with diareah and I can hear the squirts and it smells really bad.

its an official cheep chinese product?

battery banks DO NOT damage phones, apple sell battery banks in their own shops

my iphone 5 still works fine and I got it on launch day

It shouldn't cause problems apple make and sell battery bank for iphone 6 and 6s, maybe it's because of unstable voltage. The previous owner uses cheap third party (non-mfi) certificated. That wire cost RM 15

It shouldn't cause problems apple make and sell battery bank for iphone 6 and 6s, maybe it's because of unstable voltage. The previous owner uses cheap third party (non-mfi) certificated. That wire cost RM 15

It could also just be random battery failure, or the battery degrading over the years etc

but yeah while I wouldnt worry about using powerbanks, I do recommend using certified products from reliable brands

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii