Aesthetically pleasing games list?

no_clntrol

As someone who just got to play a game that was made after 2007 in 60FPS for the first time,I would love some suggestions about games where you can literally just sit for hours looking at the details and beautiful colours. My GPU is a 970 so not Fallout 4 or Just Cause 3 please. My addition to the list, Bioshock Infinite and literally and Assassin's Creed game :D

Is this the text below my post?

Talos principle, ori and the blind forest, crysis games somewhat, mad max, batman arkham knight, far cry 3/blood dragon/4

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Battlefield 4, Frostbite 3 is beautiful

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

Witcher 2 and 3
Legend of Grimrock 2
Mass Effect 2 and 3
Half Life 2 and episodes
Black Mesa
XCOM
Dungeon Siege 3
Dark Souls 1
Metro Redux
Singularity
Skyrim
Dragon Age Inquisition

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Battlefield 4, Frostbite 3 is beautiful

Battlefront looks amazing compared to bf4, photogrammetry can do wonders. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Battlefront looks amazing compared to bf4, photogrammetry can do wonders. 

I agree battlefront looks amazing, and I will say it also sounds amazing, unfortunately that is all the praise it gets

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

I agree battlefront looks amazing, and I will say it also sounds amazing, unfortunately that is all the praise it gets

Yeah sadly, I will probably get it at some point but I'm not paying that much, my brother got it for his PS4 I will probably play on that because it actually has local split screen, which I wish the PC version had.... 

Talos principle, ori and the blind forest, crysis games somewhat, mad max, batman arkham knight, far cry 3/blood dragon/4

Talos Principle looked really cool and seemed to have a unique style of game. Ori and The Blind Forest, just wow.. it is literally like Limbo had sex with some kind of skittle-pumped version of a Nintendo game and gave birth to this. I am so getting that game!

Witcher 2 and 3

Legend of Grimrock 2

Mass Effect 2 and 3

Half Life 2 and episodes

Black Mesa

XCOM

Dungeon Siege 3

Dark Souls 1

Metro Redux

Singularity

Skyrim

Dragon Age Inquisition

Some of these looked really cool, and I had missed the majority of them! Thanks!

I often find myself spending half of the time playing just looking around at the marvelous visuals skyrim brings. MODDED skyrim that is. Altough vanilla skyrim does the job quite well too.

"Give a man a mask and he will become his true self." -Oscar Wilde

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i5 6600k @ 3.5GHz GPU MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB Motherboard Asus Z170 Pro Gaming RAM Kingston Fury 2x4GB DDR4 2666MHz PSU XFX 650W Storage Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, Kingston 128GB SSD OS Windows 10

I often find myself spending half of the time playing just looking around at the marvelous visuals skyrim brings. MODDED skyrim that is. Altough vanilla skyrim does the job quite well too.

I have been playing Skyrim on low/medium graphics for probably 1000 hours or more, once I get my new PSU and have the chance to max it out with mods, I am gonna cry

I have been playing Skyrim on low/medium graphics for probably 1000 hours or more, once I get my new PSU and have the chance to max it out with mods, I am gonna cry

I never thought you could make skyrim look so good without a monster rig, the game now ranks on the top 3 of the most visually stunning games Ive played. Keep in mind tho that you wont be running the most stunning mods smoothly even on a 970 thats meant for ultra 1080p 60fps . Hell even im having trouble keeping 40fps with "performance" versions of the bigger mods and im running a r9 380. But you can make the game look ALOT better than the vanilla using just a few mods and your fps wont drop that much.

"Give a man a mask and he will become his true self." -Oscar Wilde

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i5 6600k @ 3.5GHz GPU MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB Motherboard Asus Z170 Pro Gaming RAM Kingston Fury 2x4GB DDR4 2666MHz PSU XFX 650W Storage Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, Kingston 128GB SSD OS Windows 10

Botanicula 

Mirror's Edge

Rayman Legends 

The Swapper

Transistor

Trine 2

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

Ryse son of Rome and watch dogs are pretty nice to look at.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Life is Strange looks pretty nice. It may not be on the high end of graphics, but the art style is hella on point.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Dishonored

14KMdhm.jpg

DEFqkPP.jpg

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Dishonored

14KMdhm.jpg

DEFqkPP.jpg

Used to be ond of my favourite games, playing all on low at 30fps. Thanks for reminding!

Ryse son of Rome and watch dogs are pretty nice to look at.

Ryse is really beautiful, will defs have a look at that one again!

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Redux

Holy mother of god, that is really nice looking!

Botanicula

Mirror's Edge

Rayman Legends

The Swapper

Transistor

Trine 2

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

Thanks for the additions, lots of good ones in there. I like this 2d theme with rather crazy graphics that have all gone under my radar..