photoshop related question

Go to solution Solved by Hazy125,

It's called photo paper, at least in Australia. You can manually set the size of the photo you want to create in photoshop, but adobe photoshop is incredibly expensive software, a thousand dollars. I suggest using gimp to edit as it is free and powerful

Hey guys! i have a question. when ever i go to my nearest photoshop,i see that they use ADOBE PHOTOSHOP. but the paper that use is totally different from other papers like a A4,A5 ETC. can i buy that kind of paper  and use adobe photoshop and use my camera and print pictures using my printer? what is that paper called? cause they like charge 2 $ for 1 passport size photographs here! and for black and white ,2.5-3 $ for each! :(

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Sure you can print on it, they probably use regular photo paper.

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

It's called photo paper, at least in Australia. You can manually set the size of the photo you want to create in photoshop, but adobe photoshop is incredibly expensive software, a thousand dollars. I suggest using gimp to edit as it is free and powerful

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

I feel it mandatory to warn that Gimp is also phenomenally glitchy and has one of the worst interface designs I've ever seen.

That said, it's pretty much the only free alternative to Photoshop that exists...

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff