Skyrim - What is casuing THIS?

Baionoido

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/643250383562969589/1581317AD7BC43F7C99E3E9251F9D90A5DD9AAB2/

I know its something to do with the Flora Overhaul mod but, how? I have uninstalled it so... Any help is appreciated.

Note: Yesterday I uninstalled all my mods, then removed all folders as well as re-installed Skyrim.

This is the first, new character I just made and got out of the alternate start.

I am currently installing Flora Overhaul again seeing if that fixes it.

I get a Not Found page.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

-snip-

If you really deleted everything skyrim related and did a clean reinstall you might want to reinstall your GPU drivers. 

It looks awesome though :o

My Rig:

Model: P650RG | Brand: Clevo | CPU: 6700HQ | GPU: 980M | RAM: 16GB KINGSTON HYPER-X DDR4 | SSD: 2x 480GB Kingston KC300 | Screen: 3K Panasonic IPS LED 

Missing texture files. How did you install your mods? Manually via drag and drop, or the Nexus Mod Manager? I presume this is a mod conflict.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Missing texture files. How did you install your mods? Manually via drag and drop, or the Nexus Mod Manager? I presume this is a mod conflict.

NMM.

NMM.

Meh, either way, you're gonna have to do a complete reinstall and start from scratch. Oh the joys of Skyrim modding.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/643250383562969589/1581317AD7BC43F7C99E3E9251F9D90A5DD9AAB2/

I know its something to do with the Flora Overhaul mod but, how? I have uninstalled it so... Any help is appreciated.

Note: Yesterday I uninstalled all my mods, then removed all folders as well as re-installed Skyrim.

This is the first, new character I just made and got out of the alternate start.

I am currently installing Flora Overhaul again seeing if that fixes it.

This happened to me too once when i installed the skyrim flora overhaul summer edition:

https://gyazo.com/fd05806b474bf643aa39d23a6356ea0b

First i thought i had messed up my INIs but putting them back to default didnt help so i had to reinstall the whole game. After that everything was back to normal. If the bugged trees are still there after reinstall, then you should load up an earlier save where the mod wasnt installed. If that doesnt work then download the skyrim save cleaner that wipes all the mod scripts from a chosen save. If you cant find any other way to fix it, then you might just have to install some flora mod to put some tree textures in there and if that doesnt work, well..then i cant help. The tree textures should be there and i have no idea why they wouldnt be there after a reinstall.

"Give a man a mask and he will become his true self." -Oscar Wilde

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i5 6600k @ 3.5GHz GPU MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB Motherboard Asus Z170 Pro Gaming RAM Kingston Fury 2x4GB DDR4 2666MHz PSU XFX 650W Storage Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, Kingston 128GB SSD OS Windows 10

Meh, either way, you're gonna have to do a complete reinstall and start from scratch. Oh the joys of Skyrim modding.

Installing Flora Overhaul again fixed it. A screenshot of what it looks like now :^) 

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/643250383563098131/F24C3F10400258BA3163EF84194FB8AC5AD6234F/

Though it did impact my FPS quite a bit.

Installing Flora Overhaul again fixed it. A screenshot of what it looks like now :^) 

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/643250383563098131/F24C3F10400258BA3163EF84194FB8AC5AD6234F/

What ENB are you using? looks great

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i5 6600k @ 3.5GHz GPU MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB Motherboard Asus Z170 Pro Gaming RAM Kingston Fury 2x4GB DDR4 2666MHz PSU XFX 650W Storage Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, Kingston 128GB SSD OS Windows 10

The Grim and Sombers: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50501/?

Azura version

Looks pretty good, im using realvision performance with DoF. I see youre running a 280, how many fps are you getting?

Spoiler

Looks pretty good, im using realvision performance with DoF. I see youre running a 280, how many fps are you getting?

~22-32 outside and ~30-40 inside, i dont really mind since its a singe player game. I use plenty of different texture mods as well 4k Vivid Landscapes, Enhanced Blood, Bigger sun, 2k Terrain Parallax, Skin/hair/warpaint textures and pure water so far. I might get a few others, not 100% but Im gonna download Amidias Book of Silence 100%. I usually also have other 2k armour mods as well.

I use the quality version of the ENB fyi.

Also use Flora Overhaul just because i cant be asked to re-install the game again just to get rid of it, when i didnt have it i averaged around 30 fps outside.