can i get banned for this?

NanoTech56

can i get banned on twitch for playing minecraft mini games with a hacked client?

I can see both sides its kinda "hacking" in a game

but then again its minecraft and you technically cant hack or cheat in it. its only sever rules not the games rule.

because all it would be is like having a mod you can download installed. 

is it like a gray area thing? or is it like nope you'll get banned?

Will you get banned on Twitch? (Assuming you dont constantly abuse hacks) no, Can and will you get banned on minecraft? Definitly

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

Are you asking if you will be banned on twitch or minecraft, or a minecraft server?

Join the Appleitionist cause! See spoiler below for answers to common questions that shouldn't be common!

Spoiler

Q: Do I have a virus?!
A: If you didn't click a sketchy email, haven't left your computer physically open to attack, haven't downloaded anything sketchy/free, know that your software hasn't been exploited in a new hack, then the answer is: probably not.

Q: What email/VPN should I use?
A: Proton mail and VPN are the best for email and VPNs respectively. (They're free in a good way)

Q: How can I stay anonymous on the (deep/dark) webzz???....

A: By learning how to de-anonymize everyone else; if you can do that, then you know what to do for yourself.

Q: What Linux distro is best for x y z?

A: Lubuntu for things with little processing power, Ubuntu for normal PCs, and if you need to do anything else then it's best if you do the research yourself.

Q: Why is my Linux giving me x y z error?

A: Have you not googled it? Are you sure StackOverflow doesn't have an answer? Does the error tell you what's wrong? If the answer is no to all of those, message me.

If you have to ask yourself "Will I get banned for doing this" then you shouldn't do it.

TheGrim123321

CPU: I3-4170Cooler: Hyper TX3Mobo:Biostar B85MGMemory: G.Skill Ripjaw 2x4GBStorage: Barracuda 500GBGPU: Zotac GTX660Case: Fractal 1100PSU: Evga 500WMonitors: FHX2153L 21.5"│V193WEJb 19"Keyboard/Mouse: CMStorm DevastorAudio: MonoPrice 8323Microphone: BlueYeti BlackoutOS: MSX(Win10) Quote me or @TheGrim123321 to get my attention.

can i get banned on twitch for playing minecraft mini games with a hacked client?

I can see both sides its kinda "hacking" in a game

but then again its minecraft and you technically cant hack or cheat in it. its only sever rules not the games rule.

because all it would be is like having a mod you can download installed. 

is it like a gray area thing? or is it like nope you'll get banned?

You cant get banned off twitch but if someone tells a mod on the minecraft server to watch your stream and they see you hacking then thats an easy server ban.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

Are you asking if you will be banned on twitch or minecraft, or a minecraft server?

on twitch

You cant get banned off twitch but if someone tells a mod on the minecraft server to watch your stream and they see you hacking then thats an easy server ban.

that's why my overlay would block my name and shit

... twitch wont ban you but you might get banned in minecraft server. You should be fine... I know a mate who used to stream "Greifing" servers onto twitch and it should be fine. 

Magical Pineapples

still not the best idea, if someone finds out what server you're playing on and the person finds you on twitch and says

"Oh said username is hacking look at his/hers stream admins"

still not the best idea, if someone finds out what server you're playing on and the person finds you on twitch and says

my twitch and mc names are different

my twitch and mc names are different

still, 

Minecraft Minigames

with a nobody (no offense) is pretty easy to find. 

still, 

Minecraft Minigames

with a nobody (no offense) is pretty easy to find. 

wouldn't it be harder it find then a unknown person? and i have 7k followers so im not really a nobody but i only get like 20 viewers per stream. ad my stream is pretty trolley

I highly doubt that mate lol.  

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

wouldn't it be harder it find then a unknown person? and i have 7k followers so im not really a nobody but i only get like 20 viewers per stream. ad my stream is pretty trolley

Basically don't bring it up and your safe mate. Some people play pirated games on twitch and they can't tell because they don't give any evidence of it.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Basically don't bring it up and your safe mate. Some people play pirated games on twitch and they can't tell because they don't give any evidence of it.

story of my life. btu the thing is it would be noticeable you know esp and shit. idc about getting banned on mc as much as i do twitch.

Just ask here

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Or don't be an asshole and don't cheat, there's always that option

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Or don't be an asshole and don't cheat, there's always that option

nah bruv i do what i want.

I just cringed at that

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Op youre fine aslong someone doesnt report you to the servers admins xD

i used to use X-ray + fly hack in Minecraft, never got banned, some servers are xray protected (you see a bunch of fake ore), and i was even flying infront of a bunch of people (its 99% safe if you use invisibility potion xD)

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

you do what you want, but the consequences aren't what you want.