The reign of PrincessFlowerFart

MACGYVR

So me and my brother were playing rocket league until around 1:30 in the morning, we played like 50 matches... dont judge it was a friday night

anyway at aroun match 36ish my brother unlocks the flower trail, and instinctvily i called it the flower fart trail.

later because of my mlg skills he was bgging for mercy and i called him a princess... i dont know why i just did.

So as you may have guessed i called him PrincessFlowerFart....

it was during the 49isheth map that i had that brilliant ideas, and also i said "If i win this match you have to change your steam name to PrincessFlowerFart for the rest of the week"

He accepts..i was down by 2 points, but i pushed through, i win ... he cries, we laugh

Go send him messages and stuff on steam and tease him, if you do send a message though, only one per person please..

http://steamcommunity.com/id/venomdestroyer14

anyway these are the moments we play for...

OMG LOL

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

k

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit