Is this set up right for my gaming needs?

So this setup isn't my own, as I followed a setup by some youtubers. Pretty much what I'm expecting from my PC is the ability to play a game at about any setting (low is fine) with 30fps+. I'm not a ultra graphics 60FPS+ person so im not expecting perfect graphics. I just want to enjoy games on the PC. The games i plan on playing are Skyrim with a good amount of mods, killing floor 2, Total war series, and FO4 (with mods when they are available in the future). Anyways with this in mind, is this PC going to satisfy my gaming needs and will it be effecient for the near future? Any tips on improving this PC is welcomed, the price is about 400$ but im willing to drop another 100$,( I'm not including widows, keyboard/mouse and cables etc in this budget). Also will this system be able to be upgraded in the future if i decide to invest more? Please excuse me if I'm not the most informed as this is my first PC.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/TzfXD3

Thanks in advance

Good starter build but could do with more on the graphics side if you are into heavy gaming such as GTA

If you are just playing portal or minecraft this rig is overkill and will do you well

Good starter build but could do with more on the graphics side if you are into heavy gaming such as GTA

If you are just playing portal or minecraft this rig is overkill and will do you well

What would you recommend changing? any links would be helpful.

So if i decided to get the gtx960, how much more would that improve performance wise?

Also thank you to everyone who has been responding.