I need help choosing a case

PandaCopyRight

so im gonna be getting monnies and obviously you guys will say to upgrade the cpu ..... buuuutttt .... the case i have is so shit that i feel sorry for my pc and i wouldnt be able to afford a cpu that would be a worthy upgrade. The current case feels like its built from paper thin metal ... and i cant close the side panel ... since its bent also it has in 100mm fan and a 80mm led fan ... both of them do nothing much and are loud as hell
so i need help on chosing from these cases (chose these based on looks and i would prefer buying the cheaper one ... ofc xD)

Fractal Design Define R5, Black - Window 
http://www.dateks.lv/cenas/korpusi/98975_fractaldesign_define_r5_black_window

Corsair Graphite 230T, Windowed, Black 
http://www.dateks.lv/cenas/korpusi/85078_corsair_graphite_230t_windowed_black

im open for other options as well so if you have any other options please find them on either www.1shop.lv , www.1a.lv or www.dateks.lv
The things i look in a case is  something that can fit my motherboard without any problems but the external size is not a problem also it needs to look good ... can be simplistic and the budget is up to 140 eur .... no more than that 

If you need any more info or anything then just ask .... i wont bite .... probably

EDIT: 
List of cases i cant decide from 

NZXT Source 340 black and red
NZXT H440 black and red
Corsair Gaphite 230T black windowed
Fractal Design Define S black Windowed
Fractal Design Define R5 black windowed
Cooler Master MasterCase 5
Cooler Master Mastercase PRO 5

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

What about the Cooler Master Mastercase 5 Pro? It is only $120 and it looks awesome.

What about the Cooler Master Mastercase 5 Pro? It is only $120 and it looks awesome.

let me check if i can find one here

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

dis one? 

http://www.1shop.lv/cooler-master-pc-case-mastercase-5/

EDIT: this is not the pro .... the pro is too expensive .. maybe in a month or 2 it will get cheaper ... no? :D

If you do not need an optical drive bay, consider http://www.1shop.lv/nzxt-s340/ (comes in a number of accent colors) or http://www.dateks.lv/cenas/korpusi/108356_fractaldesign_define_s_black_window.

http://www.1shop.lv/nzxt-h440--blackblack---midl-tower---2-x-usb-3-0--2x-usb-2-0-whit-window/ is a very nice case, but a little more expensive. Comes in a number of colors & color highlights.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

If you do not need an optical drive bay, consider http://www.1shop.lv/nzxt-s340/ (comes in a number of accent colors) or http://www.dateks.lv/cenas/korpusi/108356_fractaldesign_define_s_black_window.

http://www.1shop.lv/nzxt-h440--blackblack---midl-tower---2-x-usb-3-0--2x-usb-2-0-whit-window/ is a very nice case, but a little more expensive. Comes in a number of colors & color highlights.

i used to want the H440 but i couldnt find it anywhere over here

the define S ... difference between taht and the R5 windowed?

and the S340 .... god that thing is sexy

Jesus i cant decide >_<

Personally I like the fractal Define R5. It is a silece optimized modular case that does a fantastic job for my needs. But yes the master case 5 may be worth considering too.

i noticed the define S being cheaper than the R5 windowed ... do you know why? maybe linus did a vid on that? (ps dont have the time to look for it if he has)

It is cheaper because the define S is missing the HDD cage. The define S is still a great case if you are on a budget.

no hdd cage? so ... where do i put my single HDD and single SSD? xD

no hdd cage? so ... where do i put my single HDD and single SSD? xD

Define S has no external 5.25" bays. HDD and SSD have perpendicular mounts. Two dedicated ssd and three ssd/hdd behind the motherboard.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

I really like the R5. It has great reviews, looks awesome and lots of room for expand-ability. I think it has the best bang for you buck.

Define S has no external 5.25" bays. HDD and SSD have perpendicular mounts. Two dedicated ssd and three ssd/hdd behind the motherboard.

I really like the R5. It has great reviews, looks awesome and lots of room for expand-ability. I think it has the best bang for you buck.

... sooo .... Define S or Define R5 windowed? xD

windowed, so you can see all your hard earned money at work and looking pretty :D

How many hard drives are you planning to use? If you're like me and and use one HDD and one (in the near future hopefully) SSD, then the Define S is the better choice as it has better watercooling support (which you might consider later on), which gives it better airflow compared to the R5 (due to the missing cages). On the flipside, if you need tons of HDD/SSD stacks, then definitely the R5.

EDIT: The Define S can hold up to 3 HDDs and 2 SSDs. Plenty for most IMO.

How many hard drives are you planning to use? If you're like me and and use one HDD and one (in the near future hopefully) SSD, then the Define S is the better choice as it has better watercooling support (which you might consider later on), which gives it better airflow compared to the R5 (due to the missing cages). On the flipside, if you need tons of HDD/SSD stacks, then definitely the R5.

EDIT: The Define S can hold up to 3 HDDs and 2 SSDs. Plenty for most IMO.

i have only 1 HDD and 1 SSD and i plan on just replacing the hdd if it dies xD not gonna add anything ... and yes .. watercooling .. i have planed a custom loop ... but 1st .... must aquire a better CPU xD ... so in the end .. i can remove Define R5 from the list? :D

windowed, so you can see all your hard earned money at work and looking pretty :D

well ... i meant taht both are windowed ... and yess .... all of the cases i want, have a window or you can get a side panel with a window cause my mobo is very sexy :)

i have only 1 HDD and 1 SSD and i plan on just replacing the hdd if it dies xD not gonna add anything ... and yes .. watercooling .. i have planed a custom loop ... but 1st .... must aquire a better CPU xD ... so in the end .. i can remove Define R5 from the list? :D

Seems like you have trouble coming to a definite decision.

Sort answer: IMO yes.

Long answer: It's your money, so the choice is ultimately yours to spend on whatever you feel like.

Seems like you have trouble coming to a definite decision.

Sort answer: IMO yes.

Long answer: It's your money, so the choice is ultimately yours to spend on whatever you feel like.

the thing is ... i dont want to feel like i could have gotten a better case with bit more money ... or a better case for less money so thats why i cant decide 

• 2 weeks later...

ok .. i have been thinking long and hard ... and now i cant make up my mind between the Define R5 black windowed or NZXT S340 red and black
im kinda leaning towards the S340 cause its nearly 45 euros cheaper