Do you guys care about servers?

Kobrastachka

The place I work at just got a load of servers in and we want to sell them, that got me thinking. How many people in the consumer market care about servers? I have recently watched the video that Linus made about them so I was thinking It was a good idea to sell them here, so should I list them? Here is the list of servers if any one is interested  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bAE-VEO9T08vkVKJggRaZWxYGI7H63ZYkbrsna-7qH0/edit?usp=sharing [Link is fixed]

Buy my yoga 2 pro!  http://linustechtips.com/main/classifieds/item/2711-lenovo-yoga-2-pro-i7-4510u-8gb-ram-4k-btc-accepted/

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

]AMD FX 8320 OC@ 4.4 GHZ GPUamd sapphire 7950RAM: 12GB CORSAIR XMS3 Psu: Corsair cx 500m CASE: Corsair 800d MOBO: Asrock 970 extreme 3 r2 Storage: 256GB mx100 SSD, 1TB WD Blue,1tb Seagate Barracuda in Raid 0, 750GB Seagate Baracude. Os Windows 7
CPU: AMD A-10 5800k RAM: 4GB DDR3 Storage:Random drives Mobo:msi SomthingCase: good question   

lol permissions

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

for some people they can be very helpful

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

lol permissions

What do you mean?

Buy my yoga 2 pro!  http://linustechtips.com/main/classifieds/item/2711-lenovo-yoga-2-pro-i7-4510u-8gb-ram-4k-btc-accepted/

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

]AMD FX 8320 OC@ 4.4 GHZ GPUamd sapphire 7950RAM: 12GB CORSAIR XMS3 Psu: Corsair cx 500m CASE: Corsair 800d MOBO: Asrock 970 extreme 3 r2 Storage: 256GB mx100 SSD, 1TB WD Blue,1tb Seagate Barracuda in Raid 0, 750GB Seagate Baracude. Os Windows 7
CPU: AMD A-10 5800k RAM: 4GB DDR3 Storage:Random drives Mobo:msi SomthingCase: good question   

for some people they can be very helpful

I agree but I don't think people are aloud to post like this.

You could put them in the Classifieds but I think you need a certain post count to do it. I know people would buy them though if you did :)

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

It depends on the group your asking

On this forum, your probably gonna get a lot of tinkerers who would love old server hardware :P myself included

I just requested permissions

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | ASUS X570 Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 HYBRID | 32GB DDR4-3600

What do you mean?

It asks for permission to view the document, make sure it is public

Servers are interesting and great for tinkerers, but people who go into them thinking they'll be able to play minecraft and CS:GO on their server rack are sorely disappointed.

I agree but I don't think people are aloud to post like this.

You could put them in the Classifieds but I think you need a certain post count to do it. I know people would buy them though if you did :)

Im not trying to sell them here, I just want to know if it is even worth posting them in classifieds. 

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

It asks for permission to view the document, make sure it is public

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bAE-VEO9T08vkVKJggRaZWxYGI7H63ZYkbrsna-7qH0/edit?usp=sharing o new link lol

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

oh i see

are those the old DDR2 power edges?

I had a few of those in the past, sold them on craigslist

quite a few people buy them actually, you cna make some good money if you got those for free :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Yes i would like to purchae the "some shitty ups" LOL!

Maybe reword that one huh?

Intel Core i7-6700k | 2 X Gigabyte 4GB GTX 970 Overclocked Edition | 16GB (4X4GB) DDR4 2133MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum | MasterCase Pro 5

ASUS Z170 Deluxe Motherboard | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + Seagate 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H80i GT | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Corsair HX850i

Im not trying to sell them here, I just want to know if it is even worth posting them in classifieds.

Ah ok I read that wrong :D

Yes! Put those up :D I would buy one assuming I have the $ when you put them up but ya they should sell like hot cakes :)

Yes i would like to purchae the "some shitty ups" LOL!

Maybe reword that one huh?

lol that's just what I had on it

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

Man those are some pretty old hardware.  I wouldn't mind having a few but..Asia ):

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

lol that's just what I had on it

lol it made me laugh. highlight of my day so far!

Intel Core i7-6700k | 2 X Gigabyte 4GB GTX 970 Overclocked Edition | 16GB (4X4GB) DDR4 2133MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum | MasterCase Pro 5

ASUS Z170 Deluxe Motherboard | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + Seagate 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H80i GT | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Corsair HX850i

follow this thread if you want to buy and I will post when they are listed!

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

but..Asia ):

Yea that is the big down side :(