Windows 10 Built in administrator issue

Starkey

So a few days ago my PC wouldn't let me open a video and said it cant be opened using the built in administrator account. I followed the steps in this link :  http://www.virtualizationhowto.com/2015/07/windows-10-edge-opened-builtin-administrator-account/            and everything went back to normal. Today, I went to open another video and the same thing happened. I have tried resetting the option to disabled rebooting and then enabling to reboot again but nothing is working. Everywhere I look on the internet this simple solution fixes everyones problem. I'm running Windows 10 Education 64 bit if that makes a difference

So a few days ago my PC wouldn't let me open a video and said it cant be opened using the built in administrator account. I followed the steps in this link :  http://www.virtualizationhowto.com/2015/07/windows-10-edge-opened-builtin-administrator-account/            and everything went back to normal. Today, I went to open another video and the same thing happened. I have tried resetting the option to disabled rebooting and then enabling to reboot again but nothing is working. Everywhere I look on the internet this simple solution fixes everyones problem. I'm running Windows 10 Education 64 bit if that makes a difference

sounds like windows is screwy...did you upgrade only or did you do a clean install?

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

It was a clean install when I built it. I can only get 30 mbps internet where I live and i really dont want to have to format and start from scratch. I have ~800gb of stuff on here

It was a clean install when I built it. I can only get 30 mbps internet where I live and i really dont want to have to format and start from scratch. I have ~800gb of stuff on here

LOL 30 mbps is actually good. Where I live we pay for 15 mbps. My parents I think are suppose to get 15 mbps. Of course, it doesn't always hit 15 though.

Do you have 2 storage drives, like an SSD and HDD or is this a laptop? I may have a solution.

It just randomly fixed itself... Thanks to everyone who replied though

It just randomly fixed itself... Thanks to everyone who replied though

Quote/message me back if it happens again.