OC sudden instability

I had my 4770k OCed to 4.5GHz for quite some time. Not long ago I added another SSD to my system 850 EVO 500GB and since that day I encountered several blue screens. At first I though it is faulty SSD but benchmarking it and testing it resulted in fine results so I removed OC from my CPU and I encountered no problems since.

Is it possible that adding SSD to system made CPU put resources into before unused PCI lanes which resulted in instability of the OC?

I had my 4770k OCed to 4.5GHz for quite some time. Not long ago I added another SSD to my system 850 EVO 500GB and since that day I encountered several blue screens. At first I though it is faulty SSD but benchmarking it and testing it resulted in fine results so I removed OC from my CPU and I encountered no problems since.

Is it possible that adding SSD to system made CPU put resources into before unused PCI lanes which resulted in instability of the OC?

just increase core voltage

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

Is the SSD over SATA, M.2, PCI-e... 

Fine you want the PSU tier list? Have the PSU tier list: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psu-tier-list-40-rev-103/

Stille (Desktop)

Ryzen 9 3900XT@4.5Ghz - Cryorig H7 Ultimate - 16GB Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz- MSI RTX 3080 Ti Ventus 3x OC - SanDisk Plus 480GB - Crucial MX500 500GB - Intel 660P 1TB SSD - (2x) WD Red 2TB - EVGA G3 650w - Corsair 760T

Evoo Gaming 15"
i7-9750H - 16GB DDR4 - GTX 1660Ti - 480GB SSD M.2 - 1TB 2.5" BX500 SSD 

VM + NAS Server (ProxMox 6.3)

1x Xeon E5-2690 v2  - 92GB ECC DDR3 - Quadro 4000 - Dell H310 HBA (Flashed with IT firmware) -500GB Crucial MX500 (Proxmox Host) Kingston 128GB SSD (FreeNAS dev/ID passthrough) - 8x4TB Toshiba N300 HDD

Toys: Ender 3 Pro, Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Quest 2, about half a dozen raspberry Pis (2b to 4), Arduino Uno, Arduino Mega, Arduino nano (x3), Arduino nano pro, Atomic Pi. 

Might not be the answer you want to hear but probably need more voltage like he said... possibly slight degradation since you said its been at 4.5 for awhile. Its not uncommon to have to bump vcore up .0255 after a few months or years to keep an OC stable.   

Might not be the answer you want to hear but probably need more voltage like he said... possibly slight degradation since you said its been at 4.5 for awhile. Its not uncommon to have to bump vcore up .0255 after a few months or years to keep an OC stable.

Mmmm. I will give it a shot. Hopefully I won't need to remove it during summer. I would like to keep all season OC and mine was already on the edge during summer.

Have you considered that MAYBE your OC is interfering with the controllers somehow? It is a possibility dial back your OC a bit it shouldn't hurt your performance so much