W7 PRO vs W7 Home Premium

I'm Batman

The system will be 90% for gaming and 10% internet surfing no editting or rendering stuff at all

the system will have 16 gb s of RAM

which one will be better for the price PRO is kinda expensive 

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

You only need Win7 Pro if you're getting more than 16GB ram.

Why are you getting 16GB ram though? 8GB is plenty for gaming.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Windows 8 <3

But on topic windows pro because i feel more professional :rolleyes:

Home Premium's enough for you. Professional's more for business PCs. Networking, back up networks and domain connecting features or something ... I have no accurate idea.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

The system will be 90% for gaming and 10% internet surfing no editting or rendering stuff at all

the system will have 16 gb s of RAM

which one will be better for the price PRO is kinda expensive 

If you plan on upgrading to 32gb, which is a waste then go for pro. Otherwise go for home premium.

Cpu: Intel core i5 4570 gpu: gtx 770 case: cm storm enforcer psu: xfx pro 550w motherboard: asus b85m-g ssd: samsung 120gb hdd: wd caviar blue 1tb ram: kingston hyperx blu 8gb 1600mhz mouse: razer deathadder monitor: some decent samsung 19" keyboard: CM Storm TK Blue

OK, Home premium is it. THX EVERY1

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

If you're buying now windows 8 is a smarter choice..

If you already have Windows 7, there is no good reason to upgrade.

If you're buying an operating system now, buying Windows 7 is foolish.

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

If you're buying now windows 8 is a smarter choice..

If you already have Windows 7, there is no good reason to upgrade.

If you're buying an operating system now, buying Windows 7 is foolish.

i dont like W8