MSI R9 380 Armor 2x 4gb model?

Boommer1

Hello

I'm planning on building my first PC and was looking into getting an r9 380 and I'm kind of going for a black and white color scheme. I managed to find a black and white r9 380 from MSI for a reasonable price, but on their website it only shows their r9 380 armor 2x 2gb version, and I was wondering if there is a 4gb version of that card. Because as of now I've only manged to find one 4gb version of it on newegg, but I can't find it even existing anywhere else, not even any reviews on it or videos, only the 2gb variant.

Does a 4gb variant of it really exist, or did newegg make a mistake?

| Corsair Carbide Series 350D |Corsair H100i | Intel i7 5820k @ 4.5GHz, 1.175v | EVGA x99 Micro 2 | G.Skill Trident Z 32gb, 3200MHz

| Gigabyte G1 Gaming 980Ti @1506MHz | EVGA P2 850 Watt | 2x Samsung 850 Evo 500gb | Western Digital Red Pro 6TB |

Hello

I'm planning on building my first PC and was looking into getting an r9 380 and I'm kind of going for a black and white color scheme. I managed to find a black and white r9 380 from MSI for a reasonable price, but on their website it only shows their r9 380 armor 2x 2gb version, and I was wondering if there is a 4gb version of that card. Because as of now I've only manged to find one 4gb version of it on newegg, but I can't find it even existing anywhere else, not even any reviews on it or videos, only the 2gb variant.

Does a 4gb variant of it really exist, or did newegg make a mistake?

Go for the 4GB white version on newegg.

Thanks for the input!

I was also curious what the difference in cooling would be between MSI's Armor 2x cooling setup and their Twin Frozr V setup on the cards if anyone knows?