Star Wars Battlefront Flying on PC short Review

From the creators of battlefield I expected good flying mechanics from them. Not this sudo War Thunder flying, lets all face it. It's horrible. I have my X52 that I use for Elite Dangerous and BF4. The X52 would be wonderful. But no joystick support. This is hard as hell even for the casual gamer. I had my friend come in that only plays War Thunder, and he can't land a single shot on a group of soldiers right in front of him while he is in an Air Vehicle.

Now I love Star Wars, and I really wanted this game to be the best. But this one thing is just ruining the experience for me and many others. Battlefront on KB/Mouse is a 3/10. On controller it is 7/10.

Your's Truly

I've played battlefront for about 70 hours and I found the controls horrible coming from the beta, the only way to hit someone else is using the assisted aim and sometimes it's quite terrible. Also I find the assisted aim on the rebel ships to be much more accurate and the imperial ships are totally helpless against the rebel's (no shield and just useless acceleration), only won 2 games as the empire in fighter squadron. An easy way to attack ground troops is fire in the places where they usually are like bunker entrances and objectives, aiming for a single troop that you see on the monitor is very hard indeed.

Intel i7-6700K | ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | ASUS Strix 980Ti | Kingston HyperX Predator (4x4GB) | NZXT Noctis 450

Kingston Hyper X Predator M.2 SSD (240GB) | Kingston HyperX Savage (480GB | Samsung 850 Pro (1TB) | NZXT Kraken X61

EVGA SuperNOVA G2 (850W) | Windows 10 | Acer Predator X34

2 things in this Game are good. Graphics and Sound. Everything else is a horrible mess. Pathetic what Dice delivers here.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

2 things in this Game are good. Graphics and Sound. Everything else is a horrible mess. Pathetic what Dice delivers here.

It's fun but there's a huge lack of content and balance, I hope this will get fixed with the DLCs

Intel i7-6700K | ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | ASUS Strix 980Ti | Kingston HyperX Predator (4x4GB) | NZXT Noctis 450

Kingston Hyper X Predator M.2 SSD (240GB) | Kingston HyperX Savage (480GB | Samsung 850 Pro (1TB) | NZXT Kraken X61

It's fun but there's a huge lack of content and balance, I hope this will get fixed with the DLCs

Gunplay, spawnpoints, granadespam, balance, pickups, gamemods, flycontrols...god damn awfull. But thats just my taste.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

I agree, even if you play it casually... OPS3 is a better game for that than Starwars. IMO.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

The granadespam has been kinda fixed after the latest patch, they don't do the damaged they used to and if you use the trait that protects you against explosions you're pretty much set

I never pick up the fighter power ups because i always crash instantly.

Did you try turning it on and off first?