Logitech G710 and 710+

namarino

Hey guys, I'm thinking about getting another mechanical keyboard. I saw that Linus had this one and that it was on sale a couple of days ago. Does anyone have the 710 or the 710 plus? I've heard that the keys are very fragile. But can any of you recommend either of these? Thanks!

I bought it on black friday for 50 bucks, whether the keys are fragile or not is unknown to me, but I like it a lot thus far (regular 710)

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

I have the g710+ and its an amazing keyboard. Only recently cracked one keycap but its been nearly 3 years. If you take care of it it will be fine.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

I don't really understand why everyone looks for recommendations for keyboards... Any board with cherry or gateron switches will feel pretty much the same, and as long as it works as a keyboard (which it will from any company like Logitech, corsair, Ducky, etc.) why does it matter? At that point, it's basically deciding if you want a full size board with macros, what switches you want, and what design you like the best for the price. Seriously, we don't need this many topics about these things...

It's a good board, a friend of mine owns a 710+. It's not my cup of tea, but he love orange, so that's what he bought. As long as you're nice to it, you'll be totally fine with just about any mech board from a reputable company.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

I don't really understand why everyone looks for recommendations for keyboards... Any board with cherry or gateron switches will feel pretty much the same, and as long as it works as a keyboard (which it will from any company like Logitech, corsair, Ducky, etc.) why does it matter? At that point, it's basically deciding if you want a full size board with macros, what switches you want, and what design you like the best for the price. Seriously, we don't need this many topics about these things...

It's a good board, a friend of mine owns a 710+. It's not my cup of tea, but he love orange, so that's what he bought. As long as you're nice to it, you'll be totally fine with just about any mech board from a reputable company.

Yeah that's why people like Linus do reviews of them, because they're all the same. The reviews of the keyboard seem to suggest that it is very good, but then when you read reviews on Amazon or Newegg, people say that it sucks in terms of its quality. That's why I was asking. And in the future, just answer the question and don't give people crap about what they're asking. 

Yeah that's why people like Linus do reviews of them, because they're all the same. The reviews of the keyboard seem to suggest that it is very good, but then when you read reviews on Amazon or Newegg, people say that it sucks in terms of its quality. That's why I was asking. And in the future, just answer the question and don't give people crap about what they're asking.

In the future, I'll do as I please, thank you. I answered your question anyway, so why does it matter?

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

In the future, I'll do as I please, thank you. I answered your question anyway, so why does it matter?

Because it's a little rude actually. This is supposed to be a friendly community where people help each other. I asked a simple question about the quality of a keyboard and you have to make a big deal about how you don't need more posts like that. It doesn't really effect you does it? You're not a moderator and you don't own the server that this thing is running on. So just be friendly and respectful. After all, that is what this community is supposed to be all about.