Can you stream CS:GO/COD/LOL/Minecraft off a intel core i5?

Can you stream CS:GO/COD/LOL/Minecraft off a intel core i5?

stupid question but can you like still play the game smoothly but stream no probem?

I know these games dont take up much but some people say that to stream you have to have a i7

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

At 720p, it should be doable. But CoD may struggle, depending on which version you wanna stream.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Simply put, yes.

Haven't tried CoD though but I was streaming CS:GO just fine 1080p downscaled to 720p 60FPS with my i5-4670K (OC'd to 4.4GHz).

GPU: RTX 2080 Super                                                                             Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK.2 RGB

CPU: i7-9700K                                                                                       MouseLogitech G PRO Wireless
RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengance PRO                                                         Headset: Corsair HS70 PRO Wireless

PSU: CX650F                                                                                         MousepadCorsair MM500 Extended 3XL
MOBO: Asus Prime Z390-A                                                                     ControllerDualSense 5

Case: Lian Li Lancool II                                                                          CameraCanon EOS M50

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G5                                                                      CoolingCorsair H100i Platinum

The white Rabbit                                                                                           MicrophoneTrust GXT 252+

should be fine.

Current Build: Core i7 4790k @ 4.6, Asus Maximus VII Hero, Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz 8gb (2x4gb), GTX 980ti, NZXT Kraken X61, Fractal Define R5  EVGA Supernova B2 850w, Some 300gb hard drive.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/W7CNrH

At 720p, it should be doable. But CoD may struggle, depending on which version you wanna stream.

Simply put, yes.

Haven't tried CoD though but I was streaming CS:GO just fine 1080p downscaled to 720p 60FPS with my i5-4670K (OC'd to 4.4GHz).

Black Ops 3

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

Black Ops 3

As long as you don't have all the settings maxed out, it could do it. But may struggle a little. 

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

See if you can get a Xeon. Price of i5 with i7 performance

Long time Linus fan with too many different forums to keep track of LTT's.