IOS problems

Judahnator
Go to solution Solved by theloveablemoose,

No. It was at factory settings when i bought it, and i havnt bothered to jailbreak it.

Sorry there's no way to downgrade it I think. every update that itunes does is verified by Apple's servers. tiny umbrella uses shsh blobs to fake the so-called verification to allow you to install a firmware that is below that which is installed

I upgraded to IOS 6.1.3 (on iTouch4) without doing my research, and i now hate it. Apple has throttled the device, and It is nearly unusable it lags so bad. Its a pretty good way to get people to dish out more money for a newer product, but im not doing that any time soon.

I would like to either JailBreak my device or downgrade to at least 6.1.2.

Does anyone know how i could accomplish this? I have Jailbroken a few of my friends devices, but i havnt been able to with the new update. I know Apple has locked this version up pretty tight to prevent anyone from doing what id like to do.

Any suggestions?

~Judah

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Apple has throttled the device.

do you mean this figuratively? 

Error: 410

do you mean this figuratively? 

Yeah.

They didnt slow the hardware down, but they made the software slower on purpose (id link you to the site, but i forgot to bookmark it)

In the release notes for 6.1.3 there were only 2 updates, both security. One was to prevent people from jailbreaking, the other was a problem where people could access the device without unlocking it. Neither of these should have slowed it down this much. Other people also having this problem.

Just hoping for a quick fix. Thanks for all the input though

~Judah

Were you previously jailbroken and if so did you save your shsh blobs?

No. It was at factory settings when i bought it, and i havnt bothered to jailbreak it.

~Judah

Sorry there's no way to downgrade it I think. every update that itunes does is verified by Apple's servers. tiny umbrella uses shsh blobs to fake the so-called verification to allow you to install a firmware that is below that which is installed