Battlefield 3 Squad Up!

ScotFox

Hello guys, so i am a fairly experienced battlefield 3 player but playing alone only gets you so far.... I play on pc and i am looking for people to play with. Im from Scotland btw. I also am a streamer/youtuber and playing with people will help my enjoyment of the game last longer.

So if you think you would like to play:

Battlefield Name:

Location ( Just out of interest haha):

Any questions feel free to tweet me @TheHomelessFox https://twitter.com/TheHomelessFox

I check it more frequently than here and if you dont have twitter just reply below but it wont be as quick. 

Thanks everyone and ill see you on the battlefield

Leader of the Fox Army on twitch and youtube

I'm redownloading it as we speak, would be glad to join in. Max level.

Name: DaveZember

arasark818 lets play right now. Los Angeles County. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

You can always get on ts with use 2 people are playing battlefield right now 

TS IP address:teamspeak.ltt-unofficial.com

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

username: darkmist97

Location: South London(britain(england(uk(Europe(Earth(Milky way(slick bear claw of a hand)))))))

The thing about me and my play style, i either do very well or i do pathetic. 

lv19, for some weird reason i use support a lot even though im better with assault.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I'll play :D 

Name: Forceapple

I would love to but I have only just downloaded the game a few days ago and have not played online yet.

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

I will play origin: upliftsleet1974

I am lvl 25 was lvl 90 on xbox

I am in the US

There is 2 of us in the ltt teamspeak that are about to play some (teamspeak.ltt-unofficial.com)

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Ill add you on Origin tonight and play tomorrow, nice to hear you want to play :D Look for dat invite

I would love to but I have only just downloaded the game a few days ago and have not played online yet.

Well you might learn something then ;D Best way to learn is to play with others that have played the game

Post your origin name or message me it :D

I've stopped playing for a while (2 months or so), because I want to give time for all the new players (from the sales) to mature and learn to revive, give ammo packs, etc.

Nice to see some experienced players

Hello guys, so i am a fairly experienced battlefield 3 player but playing alone only gets you so far.... I play on pc and i am looking for people to play with. Im from Scotland btw. I also am a streamer/youtuber and playing with people will help my enjoyment of the game last longer.

So if you think you would like to play:

Battlefield Name:

Location ( Just out of interest haha):

Any questions feel free to tweet me @TheHomelessFox https://twitter.com/TheHomelessFox

I check it more frequently than here and if you dont have twitter just reply below but it wont be as quick. 

Thanks everyone and ill see you on the battlefield

What's your Battlefield name?

Might aswell...

Name: Wlcked0ne

Played year ago BF3, but i sold the account - i was level 41 i think. Now redoing it and im on 15th level.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Sure i'm down to play 

Origin: QcDExtreme (same on battlelog)

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

i need somebody to play BF3 with

origin: LovinTheKush

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

origin/steam/uplay (everywhere else cause i'm lazy to think of another name if you see it it is me): Steepgnomeking

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

I would love to join but currently i live in asia,so my ping might cause a problem.

What's your Battlefield name

HomelessFox, well i think im going to try with a couple of experience players here, and one guy who is new to the game who wants to play here!

I would love to join but currently i live in asia,so my ping might cause a problem.

Yeh thats unfortunate

Well you might learn something then ;D Best way to learn is to play with others that have played the game

Post your origin name or message me it :D

It is THE_BD111 and I am in London. 

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

Sent you one

It is THE_BD111 and I am in London. 

I got you! 

I'm down, I'm not the best but I play to have fun

ID: Mardukis

Everyone can feel free to add me

I'm in!! :)

Check my signature for Origin and Steam names.

Intel Core i7-3770K @ 4.9GHz |--| Gigabyte Z77X-UP7 |--| 16GB Crucial BalisitX Elite @ 1600MHz |--| Sapphire + Gigabyte HD 7990 in Quad CrossfireX @ 1,100MHz |--| Samsung 840 Series 250GB SSD |--|  2x Seagate Momentus XT 750 GB HDDs in Raid0 |--| CoolerMaster V1200 Platinum |--| Corsair Obsidian 750D

"There is no heaven or afterlife for broken-down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." - Stephen Hawking