Acer R240HY bidx, acceptable input lag?

AmbellinaThePrise

This monitor is $130 right now, and being IPS, I'm worried about the input lag versus TN monitors of the same size. Now, It has a 4ms response time. But we all know response time means nothing when talking about input lag. So does anyone have this monitor that can measure the input lag for me? I will be using it for gaming, some semi-competitive, some not. As Well as video editing which is why I wanted this IPS for now. Until I can afford a second monitor, TH @ 144Hz 1080p, of course.

CPU: i7 7700k @ 4.9GHz Cooling: NZXT Kraken X62 RAM: 16 GB GSkill Trident Z RGB GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 Case:Phanteks Evolv TG

Unless the response time is over 10 ms, you wont notice a difference.

Input lag, I'm sure you mean. The response time is 4ms, but that only says much in regards to ghosting, and even then, not so much. Input lag is different, and is why I'm asking. And As with most IPS panels, below 10ms input lag is unlikely.

CPU: i7 7700k @ 4.9GHz Cooling: NZXT Kraken X62 RAM: 16 GB GSkill Trident Z RGB GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 Case:Phanteks Evolv TG

oh, sorry. I'm not sure of the input lag. I know some ips monitors have very low input lag such as the u2414h but I dont have the monitor

Yeah, that ultrasharp is very nice I would have bought it, but the Logitech g710 and corsair m45 were super cheap during black friday, so I snagged those first. I may just have to give this a try and measure the input lag myself to help others In my position.