WHats WRONG WITH MY BUILD PT400

So since now my pc is starting up for the first time  hook up the hdmi to the tv from the graphics card and no bios comes up do anyone of you know what the problem is right now .

So since now my pc is starting up for the first time  hook up the hdmi to the tv from the graphics card and no bios comes up do anyone of you know what the problem is right now .

Specs

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

xxx

Try boot from integrated graphics.

how do i do that...

Specs

AMD CPU

MSI 970A MOTHERBOARD

GTX 960 GIGABYTE 4GBVRAM

1 TB

THERMALAKE POWER SUPPLY 

12 GB RAM

Plug HDMI cable into motherboard.

i dont have a motherboard slot or any video output slot on the motherboard

Plug HDMI cable into motherboard.

Those boards don't have Integrated

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

i dont have a motherboard slot or any video output slot on the motherboard

Is the power plugged into GPU?

Is the power plugged into GPU?

yeah it is . ill double check as well. also  do i have to hit something on the keyboard for the bios to load up or does it automatically appear

Is everyone else not seeing the ThermalFAKE power supply? That's likely your issue - DOA PSU

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

yeah it is . ill double check as well. also  do i have to hit something on the keyboard for the bios to load up or does it automatically appear

gpu is in

Is everyone else not seeing the ThermalFAKE power supply? That's likely your issue - DOA PSU

its working everything is powered on ..... so i wouldnt think it would be that. motherboard is on the fans are on the graphics card is on the cpu fan cooler is on . 

its working everything is powered on ..... so i wouldnt think it would be that. motherboard is on the fans are on the graphics card is on the cpu fan cooler is on . 

Still - Thermaltake PSUs are highly volatile and prone to causing all sorts of mayhem from killing components to starting fires

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

It's a 970 board so he doesn't have a iGPU.

Do the fans spin up?

Try moving the GPU to the other PCIe slot.

the fans are spinning

Still - Thermaltake PSUs are highly volatile and prone to causing all sorts of mayhem from killing components to starting fires

yeah didnt have much monet to spare it was the best i could get for now ill upgrade in a couple of months

And I did not know that. Thanks for telling me :D

Yeah alot of AMD boards dont have IGPU's :P Unless they are FM3 or FM2

yeah didnt have much monet to spare it was the best i could get for now ill upgrade in a couple of months

I did the same - bought the Smart SE 630W - now my 280 is pretty much dead

the fans are spinning

Can you test the HDMI cable and TV input with a Blu-ray player or STB just to rule that out?

Can you test the HDMI cable and TV input with a Blu-ray player or STB just to rule that out?

i tried it with my xbox one and it worked. so its not the hdmi or the tv

i tried it with my xbox one and it worked. so its not the hdmi or the tv

Try using a single stick of RAM, then try moving the GPU to the other PCIe 3.0 slot.

Try using a single stick of RAM, then try moving the GPU to the other PCIe 3.0 slot.

its a refurbished motherboard so should i clear the cmos