No speakers or headphones are plugged in

Ambo

i recently reset my whole pc and I turned on my pc this morning and I have my Astro A40s plugged in and it says no speakers or headphones are plugged in when they are, I have the lastest drivers and everything, this problem didn't happen yesterday only today plz help, much appreciated if someone can do a remote control chat with me on the forums

You should make sure your whole system has the latest updates (via Windows updates), then restart the PC. You should check that you have the latest software from the audio card manufacturer (Eg: Realtek or Dolby).

You should make sure your whole system has the latest updates (via Windows updates), then restart the PC. You should check that you have the latest software from the audio card manufacturer (Eg: Realtek or Dolby).

how do I do that

how do I do that

To make sure your whole system is up to date (seeing that you reset your PC) go to the Control Panel - System and Security - Windows Update and then do a scan for the latest updates. After the updates install you'll be prompted to restart. As for the audio card installed on your PC, you'll have to go to the manufacturers website and install the latest version of the software/drivers. Once this is all done, restart the PC one more time WITH your headphones plugged in (sometimes Windows automatically installs drivers for removable accessories). 

To make sure your whole system is up to date (seeing that you reset your PC) go to the Control Panel - System and Security - Windows Update and then do a scan for the latest updates. After the updates install you'll be prompted to restart. As for the audio card installed on your PC, you'll have to go to the manufacturers website and install the latest version of the software/drivers. Once this is all done, restart the PC one more time WITH your headphones plugged in (sometimes Windows automatically installs drivers for removable accessories). 

I'm using w10 and I don't see the windows update option avalible

I'm using w10 and I don't see the windows update option avalible

For Windows 10 go to Settings - Updade and Security - Windwos Update

its updating will tell u after

if it works

nope nothing happened same problem still