AMD Cuts All GPU Prices Including R9 Fury X, Fury And Nano – Down To As Low As $569, $499 And $549 Respectively

Mr_Troll

What? Aussies are awesome. They're so fun and yet so intense. And in the big cities the deadly wildlife is much more difficult to run into. I just have to watch where I swim when I decide to get a scuba license and go to the Great Barrier Reef.

hahaha no

funnel web spiders live in the suburbs alongside several types of lethal snakes.

also, your worst nightmare is not the snakes, spiders, blue ringed octopi, seaslug, rock-fish, crocs, jellies, sharks or emus.... its the platypus and kangaroo... THOSE are the scary ones....

hahaha no

funnel web spiders live in the suburbs alongside several types of lethal snakes.

also, your worst nightmare is not the snakes, crocs, jellies, sharks or emus.... its the platypus and kangaroo... THOSE are the scary ones....

I'll get an apartment in the city (Brisbane or Sydney), so the funnel webs should be thinned out. Kangaroos don't really come into the cities either, and I won't have my car, so there's no way to total a vehicle against one.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd