Script help

dronikal

Ok so my sister is annoying me all the time and enters my room and moves stuff i need help with script.I want the script to change the router password when i move my mouse.Before you start with all the kid stop joking with your sister stuff I'm 21 years old and i cant argue with her since she doesnt want to listen.
Basicly what i want the script to do is when i move my mouse it opens browser enters 192.168.0.1 and changes the setting for the wi-fi password.

grow up man... I dunno if we're even alowed to help you with that... soo.. grow up... rly...

Grow up is first thing, your 21 why dont buy buy your own Internet and stop using your parents. If you cant learn how act big brother and be role model. 

Magical Pineapples

I live alone with her and im paying the internet 2nd door lock is broken since im paying rent i dont intend on fixing it.The point is not so much as to stop her as to show her she can be punished since she exploits that she is a girl and i will never hit her.

I live alone with her and im paying the internet 2nd door lock is broken since im paying rent i dont intend on fixing it.The point is not so much as to stop her as to show her she can be punished since she exploits that she is a girl and i will never hit her.

If she is becoming unbearable, make her move out. If you are paying the rent and the internet... Otherwise, if you want something less drastic, just change the internet password manually and don't tell her the new one. You can also talk to her and if she continues to be a brat send her home.

What I don't understand is why you want to connect your router to mouse movement. It should be a lot harder than a simple key combo.

Main rig: Shockwave - MSI Z170 Gaming 7 MOBO, i7-6700k, 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz RAM, KFA2 GTX 980ti HOF, Corsair RM1000 PSU, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, WD 7200RPM 3TB, Corsair Air 540 White, ASUS P278Q 1440p 144Hz display.

Laptop: Lenovo Y510p, i7-4700HQ, 12 GB (8+4) 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, GT755 2GB SLI graphis card, 1366x768 display.

this would only be possible with a macro program

also.your question doesn't make sense

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Your sister must be super hacker if she can guess pw like that. I'm also unsure what you really want.

You are 21 and can't even type real sentences? What did you do in school exactly?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Your sister must be super hacker if she can guess pw like that. I'm also unsure what you really want.

You are 21 and can't even type real sentences? What did you do in school exactly?

You know not everyone mother tongue is english.

You know not everyone mother tongue is english.

I know. Its third for me. But usually I can still get what they are saying. You.... not so much. Like are you giving her access while you are home and don't want her use connection while you are away. Or something along those lines.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Wait, what does her going to your room and moving stuff got to do with your internet connection? Anyway, your best bet is to macro record the strokes to accomplish your task or just access the router page through your phone and disable the connection or set it to like 1kbps. 

Perhaps you should speak to her about your grievances and have an adult conversation. She probably has a number of grievances too. Not an easy conversation to have but pretty much essential if you're going to live together. If you can't have the conversation perhaps you shouldn't be living together.

Petty bullshit like this, though... this just makes things worse.

Does it make you feel good you point out other peoples weaknesses?

My PC: i5 4690k===MSI GAMING 3===980TI===8GB-Corsair-Vangence-Pro-Series===H100i-GTX===EVGA G2 750W===Samsung 850evo m.2 boot drive===Samsung 250gb evo SSD===Seagate-Barracuda-1TB-HDD===NZXT-H440

vmB7sid.jpg

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.