Green WD HDD

Akamii

Hello guys, recently i bought 1TB green WD, from 1 day ago actually. Then i installed windows 10, then i replaced my CPU "swap" , so the system started getting laggy and slow.. and the whole OS went down
so i thought it maybe caused of the new Hardware part "CPU swap", so i decided to install windows 10 again "using USB" .. and the installation started to be so laggy and stopped at 15% .. "FREEZE" 

so does that mean my HDD is corrupted or the USB ?

What? Your post doesn't make much sense to me.

Sig under construction.

Moved to Troubleshooting.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

If you hope really REALLY hard and wish on a star, maybe it'll be either one of those and not the CPU or the socket. :D

You can test the HDD for faults using WD Data Lifeguard. Here's how to use it.

cant even boot to dvd to install new windows.. its like the pc is saying "no you wont install it"

OK this post is pretty confusing, lets see if I can make sense of it...

Hello guys, recently i bought 1TB green WD, from 1 day ago actually. Then i installed windows 10, then i replaced my CPU "swap"

So you got a new HDD, installed windows 10, and WHAT? You got a new CPU? Which one?

the system started getting laggy and slow.. and the whole OS went down so i thought it maybe caused of the new Hardware part "CPU swap", so i decided to install windows 10 again "using USB"

You thought the new CPU was causing problems and decided to reinstall windows? Ok... not what I would have recommend though.

the installation started to be so laggy and stopped at 15% .. "FREEZE" 

It can take anywhere from 10 minutes to several hours, if the animation is still playing, it is probably just working on a particularly long step

so does that mean my HDD is corrupted or the USB ?

Try the install again (if you stopped it), give it plenty of time to finish

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

A gaming PC for your budget: $800 - $1000 - $1500 - $1800 - $2600 - $9001

Remember to quote people if you want them to see your reply!