christmas is upon us

AwesomeUsername99

So basically Christmas is upon us and im struggling with what to ask for. My parents want specific items that i want so they dont buy the wrong stuff, problem is i dont know what i want specifically.
I do however love music and think i would want these however i would like some guidance on what i should go with.

-Sound system (wireless speakers that can link together for my room)(wirelesly link to my pc aswell)

-Headphones SMS Audio on ear wireless Headphones (Im pretty set on these but any suggestions are appreciated. Will be used for travel in car for long periods of hours)

-Earphones (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/251126706736?adgroupid=13585920426&hlpht=true&hlpv=2&rlsatarget=pla-121152233586&adtype=pla&ff3=1&lpid=122&poi=&ul_noapp=true&limghlpsr=true&device=c&chn=ps&campaignid=207297426&crdt=0&ff12=67&ff11=ICEP3.0.0-L&ff14=122&viphx=1&ops=true&ff13=80) These will be used for walking to school and at school (Dont need to be mega expensive and i was told these were quality audio for the price)

Basically any suggestions are highly appreciated and i hope everyone gets what they want for christmas ! :)

Bad choices, but I'll let @SSL give his opinion.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

you should change the title

Shit cheers dude i originally made the post there but i feel the community has plummeted there and i didnt get the answer i was looking for 

Those do look like some poor choices.

Not sure why you are wanting wirelss stuff.

For speakers get normal speakers with a Chromecast Audio.

For headphones, get pretty much anything but those (even at their cheaper price) . Maybe some CAL! or Takstar Pro80s.

IEMS- never heard of that brand. For under $20 the Xiaomi Piston 3 are a decent option.

Actually for headphones get some Fostex T50RPs and get into modding. For $80 they are a steal.

Edited by dylan43270
Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

For speakers get normal speakers with a Chromecast Audio.

Actually for headphones g. For $80 they are a steal.

Im assuming the chromecast hasnt got support for youtube at all ? I mainly run my music of youtube on my computer and any sound system i buy would be on the other side of my room so would the chromecast work? 

Also could you recomend any sound systems ?

What do you mean by "get some Fostex T50RPs and get into modding"

Im assuming the chromecast hasnt got support for youtube at all ? I mainly run my music of youtube on my computer and any sound system i buy would be on the other side of my room so would the chromecast work? 

Also could you recomend any sound systems ?

What do you mean by "get some Fostex T50RPs and get into modding"

I would think it would , but I don't have one so I would not know for sure. It seems to have good distance as well.

It would depend on price range. My best suggestion for speakers for a decent price is the JBL LSR305 which is $240. 

The T50RP is the most well known headphone for modding. At stock they are good headphones, but with simple modifications they become amazing headphones. 

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B