Need to get a Gift

Zeako_

So I am getting myself as well as my brother a keyboard.

-He wants a colorful RGB keyboard AND
-he also wants Cherry MX Blue switches because he likes the click and tactile feel

Anything under $175 is good.

Thanks so much :)

Also I heard there was a new Corsiar Strafe RGB with Blues can't find it though, if anyone has a link to that or a different one with clicky RGB switches

k70rgb

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Corsair K70 or K95. Not sure if they come in blue though.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

k70rgb

They don't have those in blue as far as I know

If i'm wrong link

If i'm wrong link

K70 and K95 used to be manufactured in blue.  You might be able to find one used.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

To anyone else reading this i'm pretty sure K70 and K95 dont carry Blues. But i'm getting the brown of the K70 so I know it's good.

Logitech Orion Spark, it's 90 dollars if you buy it from Fry's during the black friday sale.

Switches aren't MX blue, but similar to MX Blue.

If i'm wrong link

true. you can'T find these.. surprising...

brown are similar tho.  I have the k70 w/ brown not rgb. and it does click. well tactile feel. but not as much of a audible click as loud as blues. but you do hear them.

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

true. you can'T find these.. surprising...

brown are similar tho.  I have the k70 w/ brown not rgb. and it does click. well tactile feel. but not as much of a audible click as loud as blues. but you do hear them.

So the Browns are similar ? Also the Razer Blackwindow Chroma my brother is next to me and he likes that one haha hes only 10. Isn't the chroma knockoff switches and platic?

To anyone else reading this i'm pretty sure K70 and K95 dont carry Blues. But i'm getting the brown of the K70 so I know it's good.

Yes, browns are amazing!

I'v been using the K70RGB in brown switches for a while now and it's been awesome. Probably my favourite keyboard of all time.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

So the Browns are similar ? Also the Razer Blackwindow Chroma my brother is next to me and he likes that one haha hes only 10. Isn't the chroma knockoff switches and platic?

there knockoffs tbh but you can definitely get the worse