1080p monitor on Amazon

Hey guys, I'm looking to make a gaming rig sometime soon, it will have: AMD A10 7870k

ASRock FM2A88X Extreme 4

Aerocool Aero-800 

Corsair CX600M

16GB of HyperX Fury 1600Mhz (over kill)

Coolermaster T4

EVGA GTX 770 SC (I will be getting this later from a good friend)

Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD (it went to a good price on amazon :P)

But this lovely machine needs something to display on. I need recommendations for a cheap monitor (around £100 or $150 usd). I would prefer something with 2ms and it has to be on amazon. Something 1080p will do as i don't have much money and don't mind 1080p (especially coming from the pleb race). I don't know what else to say so I'll end it here. If you read this and reply thanks a lot I'm new here (as you can probably tell :P)

PS. how do I change my affiliate code on Amazon, I want to support the guys at LMG. 

55A-Allfate: CPU: i5-4690k, RAM: 16GB HyperX DDR3 1600mhz, Mobo: z97 sli krait edition, Case: Zalman Z9 Neo white, PSU: Rosewill Hive 750

try to add tag=linustechtips-20

at the end of the link

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Hey guys, I'm looking to make a gaming rig sometime soon, it will have: AMD A10 7870k

ASRock FM2A88X Extreme 4

Aerocool Aero-800 

Corsair CX600M

16GB of HyperX Fury 1600Mhz (over kill)

Coolermaster T4

EVGA GTX 770 SC (I will be getting this later from a good friend)

Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD (it went to a good price on amazon :P)

But this lovely machine needs something to display on. I need recommendations for a cheap monitor (around £100 or $150 usd). I would prefer something with 2ms and it has to be on amazon. Something 1080p will do as i don't have much money and don't mind 1080p (especially coming from the pleb race). I don't know what else to say so I'll end it here. If you read this and reply thanks a lot I'm new here (as you can probably tell :P)

PS. how do I change my affiliate code on Amazon, I want to support the guys at LMG. 

Ok lets put the monitor aside, the build itself needs some work 

1. DO not get that power supply 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

Ok lets put the monitor aside, the build itself needs some work 

1. DO not get that power supply 

Ok, may I ask why and also do you have any reccomendations for a good semi modular PSU

55A-Allfate: CPU: i5-4690k, RAM: 16GB HyperX DDR3 1600mhz, Mobo: z97 sli krait edition, Case: Zalman Z9 Neo white, PSU: Rosewill Hive 750

try to add tag=linustechtips-20

at the end of the link

Thanks dude, help much appreciated

Why would you want to buy the most expensive APU if you're going to use it with a dedicated GPU anyways? just get the 860K then which is exactly the same CPU wise but does not have the graphics...which you don't need since you will have a 770 in there.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Why would you want to buy the most expensive APU if you're going to use it with a dedicated GPU anyways? just get the 860K then which is exactly the same CPU wise but does not have the graphics...which you don't need since you will have a 770 in there.

Well I'm starting off without the 770 and I want to get into (proper) gaming on PC pretty soon, I was thinking of getting a AMD graphics card and running in in Crossfire mantle thingy (quite new to how APUs work). If you think I should get a AMD graphics card then could you suggest one plz

Ok, may I ask why and also do you have any reccomendations for a good semi modular PSU

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/seasonic-power-supply-s12ii620bronze

It isnt semi modular, you wont find a good one at this price point, but this a WAAAAAY better psu. and it wont blow up and destroy your pc :P

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

Well I'm starting off without the 770 and I want to get into (proper) gaming on PC pretty soon, I was thinking of getting a AMD graphics card and running in in Crossfire mantle thingy (quite new to how APUs work). If you think I should get a AMD graphics card then could you suggest one plz

the only GPU's that can crossfire with those weak ass APU's are the R7 240 and R7 250...really not worth it since just a R7 260/R7 265 on it's own will perform better than these ''dual GPU'' configs.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/seasonic-power-supply-s12ii620bronze

It isnt semi modular, you wont find a good one at this price point, but this a WAAAAAY better psu. and it wont blow up and destroy your pc :P

Thanks for the advice, but this seems a bit overpriced for a 80+ Bronze psu. I'm looking at amazon btw

the only GPU's that can crossfire with those weak ass APU's are the R7 240 and R7 250...really not worth it since just a R7 260/R7 265 on it's own will perform better than these ''dual GPU'' configs.

You have a good point, but the A10 can reach around high 30s on the GTA 5 benchmark (I know this isn't 100% accurate) i was thinking of getting a I5 4460 but saw the A10 for a good enough price and decided to go for it since this is a semi ish budget build

Can I just say guys thanks a lot for all the helpful feedback, but I need to go to bed because i have school in the morning and its like 2am here 

You have a good point, but the A10 can reach around high 30s on the GTA 5 benchmark (I know this isn't 100% accurate) i was thinking of getting a I5 4460 but saw the A10 for a good enough price and decided to go for it since this is a semi ish budget build

the i5-4460 is vaslty more capable than anything amd has on the market when it comes to gaming, i would HIGHLY advise you get THAT instead and then get the 770 and THEN you'll have a GOOD mid-range gaming machine...the APU is SURE to disappoint soon or later. (most likely, very soon in fact.)

the i5-4460 is vaslty more capable than anything amd has on the market when it comes to gaming, i would HIGHLY advise you get THAT instead and then get the 770 and THEN you'll have a GOOD mid-range gaming machine...the APU is SURE to disappoint soon or later. (most likely, very soon in fact.)

before this goes any further with the hardware specs (I'll probably make a forum for that) can we get back to the original topic, monitors?

Here's the link to that forum, let the rants begin! Well in the morning I'll have a lot of info at least xD