[US-Newegg] SanDisk Ultra II 2.5" 480GB for $110

SanDisk Ultra II 2.5" 480GB for $110

This is a great deal, please tell if it is a repost though. 

The reviews on Newegg are eggscellent and the SSD is no slump for speed.

Canadian:
Same as above, $150 CA

Please enjoy!

480GB SSD at $110

Per Newegg specs:

Max Sequential Read Up to 550 MBps

Max Sequential Write Up to 500 MBps

4KB Random Read Up to 98,000 IOPS

4KB Random Write Up to 83,000 IOPS

MTBF 1,750,000 hours

What are your thoughts on this?

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

"eggscellent" Hahaha, so punny. 

Damn, though. close to 500GB for $110, I would buy a couple if it were in the UK. 

I got the 960GB one for $200.

Man, I only realised now they were so cheap everywhere and everyone is buying them. My cousin is going to america, so he bought one and will collect it from a relative.

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

"eggscellent" Hahaha, so punny. 

Damn, though. close to 500GB for $110, I would buy a couple if it were in the UK. 

What if I told you that they ship to the UK? And this is going for £69.99.

Dreadnaught: Intel Core i7 970 3.2GHz, Silverstone TD-02, ASUS Rampage III Extreme, Kingston Fury White 24GB 1866MHz, Crucial BX100 250GB + Seagate 2TB SSHD, AMD Radeon Sapphire R9 390 Nitro, NZXT S340 White, Bitfenix Fury 650W, BenQ XL2730Z.

What if I told you that they ship to the UK? And this is going for £69.99.

Yeah, but after import, customs, handling and shipping, it will be close to or over £100, at which point, you can get it cheaper in the UK. 

Yeah, but after import, customs, handling and shipping, it will be close to or over £100, at which point, you can get it cheaper in the UK. 

I don't know how it is in the UK but there is no import duty for PC components in Ireland just have to pay shipping and 23% VAT.

Dreadnaught: Intel Core i7 970 3.2GHz, Silverstone TD-02, ASUS Rampage III Extreme, Kingston Fury White 24GB 1866MHz, Crucial BX100 250GB + Seagate 2TB SSHD, AMD Radeon Sapphire R9 390 Nitro, NZXT S340 White, Bitfenix Fury 650W, BenQ XL2730Z.

I might have to buy this...

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I don't know how it is in the UK but there is no import duty for PC components in Ireland just have to pay shipping and 23% VAT.

That's what I mean when I say import. If you buy from within the EU (provided the item is in free circulation), you don't have to pay VAT when importing, but you do from the US. Other than that, there are possibly customs and handling fees, though those have a chance to be waived, depending on what the item is, its value and general luck. 

@Weak1ings 

there's also a Canadian deal. Same SSD for the Canadian equivalent (150 CAD)

Mind adding it to OP?

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820173012&cm_re=SSD_sandisk-_-20-173-012-_-Product

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)