How to get a girl to like you?

young_guy

I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Does it really look like this? It's like Narnia.

bosnia%20and%20herzegovina.jpg

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

If you're in the friendzone then she doesn't like you. He did not ask what to do when you meet a girl, he asked what to do when you're already in the friendzone and you want out. If you like a girl and you think she likes you then saying you don't find her sexy is the single stupidest thing you could ever do. However, like I said, this is for when you're already in the friendzone, when she in no way considers you as a possible partner.

My opinion, like I said right at the beggining, is make sure you two would even make a good couple. If not then it's just too much work and it's better if you move on.

If you are truley in the "friendzone" which isn't all that much of a real thing in my opinion its just a strange way of saying a girl doesn't like you but you like her then doing this won't get her to find you attractive it will probably make her think you are shallow for always saying how attractive other girls are, this is just my opinion though

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

If you are truley in the "friendzone" which isn't all that much of a real thing in my opinion its just a strange way of saying a girl doesn't like you but you like her then doing this won't get her to find you attractive it will probably make her think you are shallow for always saying how attractive other girls are, this is just my opinion though

You can be in the friendzone without liking her. It just means she just wants to be friends and nothing more than that, she doesn't look at you in a sexual way. Sometimes that's okay with you, sometimes it's not. And you don't even need to say anything to her about other girls really, line of sight and telling your mates to take a look is enough. You just need her to know you look at other girls and that you have an healthy libido. Shallow would imply you'd only like her if she was pretty, it really has nothing to do with it.

There are other ways to leave the friendzone though, this is just one of them.

this forum is like 95% men and girls are the only thing we dont know any thing about. and the only way to do it is to ask. so just ask cant be that hard can it o.O

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

What is the worst that can happen? She kills you.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

You can be in the friendzone without liking her. It just means she just wants to be friends and nothing more than that, she doesn't look at you in a sexual way. Sometimes that's okay with you, sometimes it's not. And you don't even need to say anything to her about other girls really, line of sight and telling your mates to take a look is enough. You just need her to know you look at other girls and that you have an healthy libido. Shallow would imply you'd only like her if she was pretty, it really has nothing to do with it.

There are other ways to leave the friendzone though, this is just one of them.

the "friendzone" is only ever used when the guy likes the girl and she doesn't like him back or vise versa 

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

the "friendzone" is only ever used when the guy likes the girl and she doesn't like him back or vise versa 

You don't need to like someone to want that person.. and it's usually only used in that situation because otherwise you won't talk about her.

You don't need to like someone to want that person.. and it's usually only used in that situation because otherwise you won't talk about her.

That didn't make any sense to me 

That didn't make any sense to me 

A is female, B is male.

A thinks of B as nothing more than friend. B was friendzoned.

A would **** B but does not like him and would not date him. B was not friendzoned.

A likes B and would date him. B was not friendzoned.

A thinks of B as a friend and B thinks of A as a friend. They friendzoned each other.

B thinks of A as just a friend. B therefore will not talk about whether or not he was friendzoned by A because it doesn't matter.

B likes A. B will talk about whether or not he was friendzoned by A because it does matter.

You do not need to like someone to be friendzoned. If you are not interested in someone then whether or not you were friendzoned is irrelevant, therefore the word "friendzone" is never used as such conversation won't even happen.

Does it make sense now? I think I covered all the scenarios.

A is female, B is male.

A thinks of B as nothing more than friend. B was friendzoned.

A would **** B but does not like him and would not date him. B was not friendzoned.

A likes B and would date him. B was not friendzoned.

A thinks of B as a friend and B thinks of A as a friend. They friendzoned each other.

B thinks of A as just a friend. B therefore will not talk about whether or not he was friendzoned by A because it doesn't matter.

B likes A. B will talk about whether or not he was friendzoned by A because it does matter.

You do not need to like someone to be friendzoned. If you are not interested in someone then whether or not you were friendzoned is irrelevant, therefore the word "friendzone" is never used as such conversation won't even happen.

Does it make sense now? I think I covered all the scenarios.

I disagree with your definition of friend zone anyway we've gone off topic enough we have a difference of opinion so lets leave it at that :)

Lol wrong forum to ask for female advice.All i can say is be confident and tell her what u are going to do ,dont ask like ur insecure hehe

Does it really look like this? It's like Narnia.

bosnia%20and%20herzegovina.jpg

Yes it does. But that is the only city that looks half decent.

yeah ask a bunch of nerd on how to go on a date with a girl :P 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Don't bother and then hit your stride when you go to college. Ya don't even have to try in college/university.

If you like someone go up and be friendly if they reject you then move on. The important thing is not being afraid of rejection, because who cares about these people that you won't remember in a few years time.

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning

Just give it a go, however it can be hard to get past the friend barrier...

Coolermaster Scout 2 Case / ASROCK 990FX Extreme3 Motherboard / AMD FX 8350 8 Core CPU (Stock Speed) / Corsair H100i CPU Cooler / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WindForce OC 6GB / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20323-scout-2-update-build-fx8350-h100i/#entry244058

Chloroform

/thread

Thats romantic way to say "rape time!".

And it works on parasites erm... Children too...

Eqx0v9o.gif

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

'Hey gurl, I got a i5 3470k, clocked to 4,5 Ghz' 

But no, just be confident., :P

'Hey gurl, I got a i5 3470k, clocked to 4,5 Ghz' 

But no, just be confident., :P

no such thing as a 3470k are you trying to get him rejected :P

But no, just be confident...

...to grab her by hair and take her to the bushes.

We are worse than 4chan and their advices...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!