Help Picking a Monitor

austin2118ace

For Christmas I am planning on upgrading my rig with a 970. To complement it I want to replace my mix-and-match monitors with two larger panels. 

However, I can not decide what to get. They will be used primarily for gaming. My price range is relatively low, and I am going to stick with 1080p for now.

Iv'e found two monitors in my price range, and am curious to which one is the best? If you have suggestions try to keep it at or below 150 my budget is limited.

Edit: VESA mounting would be a definite plus.

BenQ GL2460HM

Asus VS248H-P

Thanks,

Austin

CPU- i5 4670K CPU Cooler- Corsair H90 MB- MSI Z87 GD-45 RAM- 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws Case- NZXT Phantom 530

PSU- Corsair CX750M Cooler- Corsair H90 Boot Drive- Samsung 850 Evo 250GB

Storage-WD 1TB Blue Storage- Seagate 2TB

For Christmas I am planning on upgrading my rig with a 970. To complement it I want to replace my mix-and-match monitors with two larger panels. 

However, I can not decide what to get. They will be used primarily for gaming. My price range is relatively low, and I am going to stick with 1080p for now.

Iv'e found two monitors in my price range, and am curious to which one is the best? If you have suggestions try to keep it at or below 150 my budget is limited.

BenQ GL2460HM

Asus VS248H-P

Thanks,

Austin

Depends what gaming you are after? Causal, competitive or just after a really beautiful display... 

Might add this later...

I'd personally get this http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0148NNKTC/ref=psdc_1292115011_t1_B005BZNEVQ (It's IPS, which is better than the TN panels you linked) :)

I forgot to mention I'd like VESA mounting, which this monitor doesn't have, otherwise it'd be perfect.Sorry :S That is a very nice monitor however, I may forgo vesa if it comes down to it. 

Depends what gaming you are after? Causal, competitive or just after a really beautiful display... 

I am not competitive gaming, a beautiful display is always a plus,

CPU- i5 4670K CPU Cooler- Corsair H90 MB- MSI Z87 GD-45 RAM- 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws Case- NZXT Phantom 530

What about the Asus VS239H-P  It says it is IPS and it has VESA compatability?

What about the Asus VS239H-P  It says it is IPS and it has VESA compatability?

Should work great, Asus monitors are top notch :)

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Go for Asus.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X | MOBO: Gigabyte B550 Vision D | RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 32GB 3600MHz | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision D | PSU: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 750W