OC for Fury X (Sapphire)

Aphala

Hello,

Does anyone have a safe OC for the Fury X Sapphire? (I'm a total noob at OCing and though the F-X would be a nice start) 

Apparently with the Trixx software you can unlock the F-X memory with Trixx (new article on FB - Possibly fake)

Cheers :)

Regular human bartender...Jackie Daytona.

I've only brought mine up to 1075-1085, not a huge change, and only a slight performance increase. They Fury X is by no means an overclockers card.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Hello,

Does anyone have a safe OC for the Fury X Sapphire? (I'm a total noob at OCing and though the F-X would be a nice start) 

Apparently with the Trixx software you can unlock the F-X memory with Trixx (new article on FB - Possibly fake)

Cheers :)

every GPU is different...

yours can go 5MHz over stock, or 150MHz...

all overclocking is done by trial and error. the msot basic step is to increase the Core in increments of 25-50MHz then run a stability test. then keep going until you crash.

then you dial the core back and start with the memory.

then when both memory and core has reached their stable maximums, you start increasing voltage VERY SLOWLY. and adjust core clocks accordingly!

every GPU is different...

yours can go 5MHz over stock, or 150MHz...

all overclocking is done by trial and error. the msot basic step is to increase the Core in increments of 25-50MHz then run a stability test. then keep going until you crash.

then you dial the core back and start with the memory.

then when both memory and core has reached their stable maximums, you start increasing voltage VERY SLOWLY. and adjust core clocks accordingly!

Well everyone knows that...silicone lottery and all that. but fury X was supposed to be a decent overclocker and if they JUST allowed HBM to be overclocked thats good news either 1. AMD know it over clocks well and gave sapphire permission to do so with Trixx or 2. Sapphire are totally retarded and did it anyway. Either way I want HBM to do well since it's the new kid on the block. 

so test CORE and MEM slowly and then increase voltage? :P

Regular human bartender...Jackie Daytona.

Before the voltage unlock I was able to get 1115 core and 550 mem through benchmarks on my Crossfire setup. With the extra voltage I can get 1195 core and 570 mem through benchmarks on the same setup.

LTT Unigine SUPERPOSITION scoreboardhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jvq_--P35FbqY8Iv_jn3YZ_7iP1I_hR0_vk7DjKsZgI/edit#gid=0

Intel i7 8700k || ASUS Z370-I ITX || AMD Radeon VII || 16GB 4266mhz DDR4 || Silverstone 800W SFX-L || 512GB 950 PRO M.2 + 3.5TB of storage SSD's

SCHIIT Lyr 3 Multibit || HiFiMAN HE-1000 V2 || MrSpeakers Ether C