macros

DominicNikon

can you make a macro to do stuff in a program like next background or can they just be used to do clicks and stuff

They can be used to do anything :)

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

They can be used to do anything :)

Yep, even send you to a website for pron. :P

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

how?

I dont know how to set them up to your personal use because idk what programs or peripherals you use.

I personally just use macros for gaming.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I dont know how to set them up to your personal use because idk what programs or peripherals you use.

I personally just use macros for gaming.

ok btw i have a k30 keyboard and kryoton mouse

ok btw i have a k30 keyboard and kryoton mouse

1. Look at the software for your keyboard and mouse, see what they offer for setting up macros.2

2. If they don't come with the software for recording, setting up macros you will need a third party software that lets you do that.

Don't ask me to recommend any third party software, I don't know which ones are good and which ones are bad.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer