Custom keycaps in the UK

jd2195

I am looking to buy a Filco mechanical keyboard but I want custom keycaps. I cannot seem to find anywhere in the UK that does this. I have been on the qwerkeys.co.uk website but cannot find anywhere on their website where they offer you a full custom keycaps set. Does anyone know anywhere in the uk that does this?

My rig: i5 2500k, MSI Z77A G45, Gainward GTX 980 Phantom, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, OCZ ZT series 750W PSU, 1TB HDD, 800D, fully water cooled. I am currently working on modding my HAF 912+ to fit a custom loop, here is the build log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165963-project-viridis-water-cooled-haf-912/

I am looking to buy a Filco mechanical keyboard but I want custom keycaps. I cannot seem to find anywhere in the UK that does this. I have been on the qwerkeys.co.uk website but cannot find anywhere on their website where they offer you a full custom keycaps set. Does anyone know anywhere in the uk that does this?

You can get some from overclockers uk I believe. They are metal I think 

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

wasdkeyboards.com ships to the uk. That's where I got the cherry mx tester kit from 

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

wasdkeyboards.com ships to the uk. That's where I got the cherry mx tester kit from

I know I have looked at that but shipping is very expensive

My rig: i5 2500k, MSI Z77A G45, Gainward GTX 980 Phantom, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, OCZ ZT series 750W PSU, 1TB HDD, 800D, fully water cooled. I am currently working on modding my HAF 912+ to fit a custom loop, here is the build log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165963-project-viridis-water-cooled-haf-912/

I know I have looked at that but shipping is very expensive

Damn. I guess it was okay for mine because it's such a small package

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!