Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Would be great to experience something like ZBOX MAGNUS. Hopping for the best :)

That Zotac mini PC is a masterpiece perfect for places where you cannot keep a full fledged desktop. I also need a PC for my office I don't have a lot of space to keep a desktop so this mini pc can stay behind the monitor and be not in the way.The VESA mount also helps a lot.and that horsepower will also give me a chance to play between breaks ;) .And thanks to Zotac for providing this giveaway

I like the fact that it manages to fit a desktop GPU in such a small case, and the fact that it even is that small. Great for HTPC purposes!

Thanks to you guys I have become a big fan of every thing that is pc. I currently have a baisic asus ITX rig which really doesn't allow to me to take advantage of the pc world. This pc would really be awesome to use and to learn even more about pc's. Im a huge fan of what you guys do so plz keep is up.

I like giveaway!

Thanks Zotac for being awesome!

Thanks Linus et al for being linussy!

-Frollard

In a world where the blind leads the blind, who do you follow?

i5 3570K @ 4.3, Dual GTX780, 3x 1080 27" samsung cheap displays.

512 Samsung SSD with 1TB green, 2TB green, and 2x3TB Red, 4x4TB Red.

Banana

Primary system specs: Processor: Intel Core i7-4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus, RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x4GB 2133MHz CL10, GPU: MSI 4GD5T Geforce GTX 970 4GB, Case: Cooler Master: MasterCase 5 Pro, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, Corsair Neutron GTX 128GB, Western Digital Black 1TB, PSU: FSP Aurum Gold CM Series 650W, Display: Dell UltraSharp U2312HM, Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H105, Keyboard: Steelseries SHIFT, Mouse: Logitech G502, Sound: SonicGear Enzo 600, Corsair Vengeance 1500 v2, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Secondary system specs: Processor: Intel Core i7-3630qm, Motherboard: Alienware HM77, RAM: Micron Technology 2x4GB 1600MHz CL9, GPU: Dell Nvidia Geforce GT650m 2GB GDDR5, Case: Alienware M14x R2, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB mSATA, Western Digital Blue 1TB, Display: LG 14' TN 1600x900, Mouse: Logitech G602, Sound: Corsair Vengeance 1500 v2, Operating Sytem: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

I believe this is an awesome idea because I am a college student who requires a computer at all times, so I brought up my full tower computer. Because I do not live at a place near school that can let me keep my computer stored, I must constantly lug it around during break from my hometown to my school and just back in forth. If I were to have a computer like this it can allow me to carry a smaller load in my car with still the great performance.  

that tiny thing is mostlikely 3 times more powerfull then my current pc whith 3 gigs of ddr2 an DualCore Intel Pentium E5200, 3000 mhz and a Sapphire Radeon HD 5750 so yeah..

I want it as a replacement for my current "TV-PC", which is a 45nm dual Xeon 800W PSU power hog.

This would be an amazing way to chill out with mates with mates on a weekend in the T.V Room... Also my main computer is in the bedroom, and as just happened to me my Fience get annoyed with me on the computer all of the time, If i win this amazing little pc i can be in the T.V room, with no body annoyi...... hmmm, i mean interrupting my gaming.

I want to use it as a GAMING PC (i can't afford one good gaming PC)

Would be a lot easier than carrying an entire desktop setup.  Plus I've always been interested in trying out one of these mini PCs.

I just moved and this would make a great media pc for our living room.

A small PC like this would be perfect for a lounge room PC/HTPC

It's a giveaway and i'm now broke from my other purchases so i want your free stuff.