pc feels warm.... but temps are good.

noodlecare

I put on my stock intel cooler.  i've had this pc for a while but the reason i changed the cooler was that my aio was dying. the pump on it was making nasty noises. But now its air cooled with intel cooler. My pc feels warm but temps are good. should i be worried???

Thing is running near 100 degrees Fahrenheit, of course it's going to feel warm.

I put on my stock intel cooler.  i've had this pc for a while but the reason i changed the cooler was that my aio was dying. the pump on it was making nasty noises. But now its air cooled with intel cooler. My pc feels warm but temps are good. should i be worried???

What are your temps it should be fine as long as they aren't overly hot, try to keep load temps <85C.

You shouldn't be worried if your temps are fine. 

Moved to Air Cooling.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

What are your temps it should be fine as long as they aren't overly hot, try to keep load temps <85C.

Thing is running near 100 degrees Fahrenheit, of course it's going to feel warm.

The temps at load are from 40-60 degrees Celsius. should i be really worried

What cpu are you running?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Thats totally fine. I know what you saying, I have my PC desk in the Corner of the room and the desk im using is old one ( which has Keyboard tray and Case Holder on the right ). My PC has 4 Total Fans so temps are totally fine but because of no Air Flow i feel so warm on the keyboard section and bottom section. But its totally fine because PC temps totally fine.

Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | Corsair Vengeance lpx 32gb 3600mhz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING | XPG Core Reactor 850w

Those temps are good at load, nothing to really worry about.

Those temps are good at load, nothing to really worry about.

Thats totally fine. I know what you saying, I have my PC desk in the Corner of the room and the desk im using is old one ( which has Keyboard tray and Case Holder on the right ). My PC has 4 Total Fans so temps are totally fine but because of no Air Flow i feel so warm on the keyboard section and bottom section. But its totally fine because PC temps totally fine.

thank you guys i really appreciate the help. I'm just very worried because i never usually realize this. I used to have my pc under my desk, but recently  (two days ago ) I put it up on my desk.

What cpu are you running?

He's running a 4690K

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

idk. what can i do to remove this heat

The cpu cooler is already removing the heat--that's what it is supposed to do. Better cooling doesn't just make heat disappear but instead move it away from components more quickly. 

He's running a 4690K

@noodlecare You're fine up to 80-90c at load--there's plenty of thermal headroom

Just FYI 60 Celsius is 140 Fahrenheit.

Your skin temperature is around 70 Fahrenheit. So 140 should definitely feel hot.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

Just FYI 60 Celsius is 140 Fahrenheit.

Your skin temperature is around 70 Fahrenheit. So 140 should definitely feel hot.

but is it bad temps???

but is it bad temps???

No.

Hand is never accurate way to tell any temps. Or maybe temps that are dangerous to your body. But not accurate way even then. Human body temp is 37C. To your skin everything above that will feel hot. Air coming out of exhaust vents is most likely close to 40C.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

is it normal for an asus strix 970 to produce a lot of heat on the back plate 

is it normal for an asus strix 970 to produce a lot of heat on the back plate

Backplate has two purposes. Or maybe three. To support heave cooling on card. To look good. And to act as additional heatsink. So I would say thats normal also.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

idk. what can i do to remove this heat

Well, when you air-cool, your case is going to feel warm because the heatsinks are moving heat from the CPU and other heat-producing parts to the air inside your case. As a result that air is warm, and warms up the metal case. Now, that does mean that if you wanted even lower temperatures some case fans to bring in some fresh, cool air would not be a bad idea.

Mind you, the temperatures you are mentioning aren't anything out of the ordinary, and unless you are overclocking hard there's no real reason to worry about it. 

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.