Is this annoying anyone yet?

Bicko96

so i am going around the graphics card section answering question and the only thing you see is "wait for a 9000 series"

is anybody finding this annoying yet?

or am i just over reacting? ;)

so i am going around the graphics card section answering question and the only thing you see is "wait for a 9000 series"

is anybody finding this annoying yet?

or am i just over reacting? ;)

Sorry but your gonna have to deal with it or your gonna get pissed when you could of saved money and got better performance. Patience is a virtue.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Pretty sad when people on here have 2000 post and 1800 of them were... Wait for the 9xxx series lol.. :)

But yes it's annoying but then again so is the EA hater threads..

Sorry but your gonna have to deal with it or your gonna get pissed when you could of saved money and got better performance. Patience is a virtue.

i don't mind people saying it, the time it is annoying me is when someone puts a question like "i want to overclock my titan how should i do it?" and someone puts under it "wait for 9000" (sarcasm of course)

Well, you should be waiting for the 9xxx series if you are considering to buy a GPU right now...

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

It's a good advice to wait for the HD9000 serie, and considering we're just a month over the release .. it's not a long wait either. Saying to wait for HD9000 serie a few months ago would be really annoying, because in the world of hardware if you wait for everything, you'll never get a setup, because there's always something coming 'in a few months'. 

If you wait for the HD9000 you will save money, but it doesn't mean you'll get the deal of the year and save tons of money. If you really want to go for a HD7000 now (or a Nvidia card), go for it, by the time it's not powerful enough, there will be better cards on the market. You'll pay a bit more, but I don't think it's going to be that drastic either.

i don't mind people saying it, the time it is annoying me is when someone puts a question like "i want to overclock my titan how should i do it?" and someone puts under it "wait for 9000" (sarcasm of course)

Yeah. I agree. 

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Ya but as soon as the 9xxx series comes out then they will say wait for the nvidia 800 series.. And on and on until your gpu is 7 years old cause you have been waiting forever.. And notice most people that till you to wait are still rocking 7800 gtx cards.. :)

Ya but as soon as the 9xxx series comes out then they will say wait for the nvidia 800 series.. And on and on until your gpu is 7 years old cause you have been waiting forever.. And notice most people that till you to wait are still rocking 7800 gtx cards.. :)

LOL. The 800 series should be a great performer. :)

Wait for the 9000 series

Oh, the irony.

like i said ( i probably should have clarified in the post) i don't mind people saying it on a question like "what gpu should i get for my new build?" its annoying when someone puts it on a question like "my gtx 780 is over heating what should i do?"

İT DOES ANNOY ME! poeple ask for other things but there is people spamin wait for 9000 series just answer the question and be done with it goddamit

As soon as they are out, I'll be saying wait for the next release cycle.

System specs:  CPU: AMD Phenom II x3 705e unlocked to x4 overclocked to 2.8GHz   |   MB: ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS   |   Cooler: Hyper 212+   |   GPU: MSI GTX 560ti OC to 910Mhz   |   RAM: 8GB PNY DDR3 1333   |   HDDS: WD Caviar Blue 320GB, Hitachi 500GB HDD   |   PSU: Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 500W   |   Peripherals: Microsoft wireless mouse, old mac keyboard, ASUS VS238H, Gateway FPD2275W, some speakers, Logitech Driving Force Pro

Pretty sad when people on here have 2000 post and 1800 of them were... Wait for the 9xxx series lol.. :) But yes it's annoying but then again so is the EA hater threads..

@CoolBeans I think we all know this is who you're speaking of :P

There's always something around the corner so I generally don't wait unless the release date is confirmed and it's within a month. I generally say buy it and be happy with your purchase. I generally get a lot of flak when I say that but waiting for the next big thing on the pc market is a moot point to me just because technology progresses so fast that no matr what you get there's generally going to be a newer iteration of it within a couple of months.

but 800 series is still about a year away so its not really an option

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

@CoolBeans I think we all know this is who you're speaking of :P

I'm going to wait for the 9xxx series before I speak of who I'm speaking of

I haven't been super active on here because of people like that

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

It is really annoying when somebody is asking a question for e. Is a 770 enough for my new build I am doing next week, for gaming and some graphics work, or is a 780 a better deal, a person with intelligence above 90 will get that he wants it now and he is choosing between the two, neither the new radeons. Afterall this is a tech forum where people seek appropriate answers for their questions, It's like somebody asked you if you like chocolate or vanilla icecream and your answer would be yes. Not helpful at all.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

Whats more annoying is when someone asks advice on overclocking an older GPU, and some 12 year old kid tells him to buy a new graphics card instead.. 

Kid not everyone has a Mummy and Daddy who can just go out and buy them a new graphics card,

A lot of people on here go out and work for a living and have bills to pay, and can't afford to go out and throw £200 a new graphics card....

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----