NZXT H440 vs Corsair 750D

Carl2608

Hi i'm looking for a new case. In my country (Denmark) a 750D is only marginally more expensive than the H440 New Edition. Which case should i buy? Any other good alternatives (With a side panel window)?

EDIT: The reason i'm considering the 750D is its Practicality and expandability ( 5.25 drive mounts etc)

The Corsair 750D is quite a bit bigger. Unless you plan to build a custom loop with multiple GPUs in your PC, I'd go with the H440

who cares...

Hi i'm looking for a new case. In my country (Denmark) a 750D is only marginally more expensive than the H440 New Edition. Which case should i buy? Any other good alternatives (With a side panel window)?

Personally i would take the H440.

The Corsair 750D is quite a bit bigger. Unless you plan to build a custom loop with multiple GPUs in your PC, I'd go with the H440

I know the H440 is silent optimized, but does this make a noticeable difference? How about airflow?

Thanks for your reply 

The airflow isn't the best as it only has one side for ventilation hols at the op and front, but the removable hard drive bays make it a bit better. Just stick some static pressure fans at the front for intake and an airflow fan at the back for exhaust and you should be just fine.

Don't be fooled by the bottom line of my sig, that is just for my travels.

So you're telling me that Gaben is no God? Enough of your foolishness.

My hardware you ask? I'm using a Dell Inspiron 3217 Notebook... With an LG 25UM57.

I know the H440 is silent optimized, but does this make a noticeable difference? How about airflow?

Thanks for your reply 

It doesn't make much of a difference mostly because of the window and all the holes in the back.  Of course, I have an AIO and like 3 hard drives in it and they're constantly running so your results might differ.  It looks absolutely amazing though!

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

Thanks for your reply 

It can make a difference, especially when all your other components are already very quiet. However i would rather focus on quiet components.

who cares...

I have the H440 white. For me best case ever!  :)

It has really great build quality and the front intake is not an issue, works super.

The H440's airflow isn't great but the 750D's is worse. Go with the 750D if you plan to fill it to the brim with water cooling. Otherwise, there isn't much of a reason to get it over the H440. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.