gpu problem

swansburg

hey everyone. i had my pc on and i was plugging back in a fan and when i plugged it in my pc died. i fiddled around with a few things then i tried to start my pc up with no gpu and it booted up fine. Then i put it back in and my pc wouldnt boot again. so i put my old gpu back in and once again it booted. Im worried that i may have killed my gpu. Any help or suggestions would be great 

have you tried it in different pcie port? if you didnt test that before coming clear about your gpu's dead or not

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

try it on a diffrent pci-e lane if it doesnt help than take your gpu go to a friend put it in your friends rig and see if it works if not... cry

plug it into a different pci slot and a got a red light where my 8 pin is plugged into my 770 but i got a green on my 6 pin. obviouisly when the gpu was running fine they where both green.