[Build Log] Project Lazy(TJ-07)

FreakishKid

nice job I have a black and yellow build i painted myself, love the color scheme! look into msi big bang

nice job I have a black and yellow build i painted myself, love the color scheme! look into msi big bang
u mean the mpower z77 thats a good board too, initially that was my choice of board but i got an offer on oc formula for a good price ....

Heres a small update, as busy with work and all... test fit and cable routing.....

IMG-20130306-WA0000_zps35daa5a6.jpg?t=1362563387

still thinking if i wanna sleeve the cables or not.... kind of lazy, and i hate using extension as it adds length and making cable management more of a pain....

sorry if the pics are low quality, as my dslr is in surgery after it took a nasty fall...

Loop done and rig is working cool....

till further updates and fund replenished to complete the project.

rev1-4_zpsd99eb51f.jpg?t=1362915657

rev1-2_zps2dcd9a77.jpg?t=1362915635

rev1_zps04358246.jpg?t=1362915627

IMG_20130309_203025_zpsfbcd6972.jpg?t=1362832809

rev1-3_zps1c3928e9.jpg?t=1362915646

Wow, that yellow theme looks awesome!

I'd like to do a themed build (other than red/black) soon, but I'm saving up for 2 Titans when they're available (Sold out everywhere I know of, and I don't want to pay a premium to get it from somewhere that's not sold out..)

Love the contrast of the Black and Yellow. Are the tubes black as well as the liquid?

I'd like to do a themed build (other than red/black) soon, but I'm saving up for 2 Titans when they're available (Sold out everywhere I know of, and I don't want to pay a premium to get it from somewhere that's not sold out..)

thanks.... take your time with the titans im sure some tech-heads will offload those babies after they had their fun.. looking forward to your build...~~!!

Love the contrast of the Black and Yellow. Are the tubes black as well as the liquid?
thanks... i too love the contrast... the tubes are clear and the coolant is black... mayhems pure black

Thanks!

I usually get my stuff new (I love the feeling of knowing it's 100% mine, and also the awesome feeling when slowly opening the box and seeing your new piece of hardware..) Unless the price difference is too good to pass up, they'll be straight from the manufacturer.

I'm not the best with theming (Mainly why I'm asking for so much criticism on my build), but I can probably get something to turn out pretty good :D

How/why did you do the frameless fans? Do they perform better or quieter?

How/why did you do the frameless fans? Do they perform better or quieter?
how- 2 piece of acrylic one for the mounting to the case and the other for the fans, i got it done at a friend shop as he runs a modding and wcooling store here...

why- i did it bcoz i almost blew money away for a murdermod mark2 but decided i cld built something similar but its mine own, to call borrow the dual fan idea from them,

its not abt performing better nor quieter as they just for exhaust , those are just 1600rpm yate loon fans.... mostly for aesthetics

does the EK FC-Dominator X4 compatible with platinums?!

does the EK FC-Dominator X4 compatible with platinums?!
it does and u need to get the ek ram modules... only gripe is that the plats are taller than most ram due to the extra height for the leds... making the module not an exact fit but it still does cover what needed to be....

Very nice nice!
This is freaking awesome!

thanks for dropping by and liking it...

Thinking very hard if i wanna get this blocks for the mobo

mch2456_zps6ca8a0d4.jpg?t=1363379665

shipping from euro to singapore is never cheap... LOL....

decided to scrap my idea for using a fan controller when this fell into my lap, a gift from a friend.... now need to change the leds... from red to white...

IMG_20130320_053000_zps32eee033.jpg?t=1363728787

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys... been awhile finally able to finish up my build.....

Here it goes...

finale-2_zpsc9039917.jpg?t=1365700563

finale-3_zpsd468ea30.jpg?t=1365700589

sadly i didnt have a black cloth with me to do away with the reflection and when u rush it affects the results...

finale-5_zpsfbae84a5.jpg?t=1365700599

finale-4_zps3f35d6a9.jpg?t=1365700594

finale2-3_zps16b94b1b.jpg?t=1365700581

lastly,

finale2-1_zps42e75d45.jpg?t=1365700569

Thanks to those who have drop by with their comments and all..

fret not the build doesnt end here... i still have future plans to change the fittings to all matt black... and maybe a few mods here and there....

For now I end it here..... Hope u guys like it... and sorry for the piss poor pics...

Amazing case ! Good job ! :cool:

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410