Shooting and Explosions in Paris- ANONYMOUS Takes Down 5,500+ Pro-ISIS twitter accounts; Includes database of identified pro-ISIS

RedSphyxis

-snip-

@OP, nice light painting photo, did you do that?

my brother did that, thanks

-snip-

what's the problem with you?

@OP, nice light painting photo, did you do that?

and question, what does the OP mean?

what's the problem with you?

Perhaps they want to make the Off Topic section into a "Safe Space", like what's going on in many Universities around the world.

"These students’ “safe spaces” are, in fact, the most dangerous places many of them will ever enter. These are spaces where their radical ideas about our country will go unchallenged, they will wax poetic about privilege and intersectionality and critical theory in cozy circles of self-affirmation, and they will never learn to cope with the unique challenge of defending their beliefs from sound arguments."

OP = Original poster, a.k.a. You.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

Perhaps they want to make the Off Topic section into a "Safe Space", like what's going on in many Universities around the world.

"These students’ “safe spaces” are, in fact, the most dangerous places many of them will ever enter. These are spaces where their radical ideas about our country will go unchallenged, they will wax poetic about privilege and intersectionality and critical theory in cozy circles of self-affirmation, and they will never learn to cope with the unique challenge of defending their beliefs from sound arguments."

OP = Original poster, a.k.a. You.

First time - i saw a guy like you <3 thanks bro

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Back on topic, about what happened recently in Paris, the tragedy that should not be happening anywhere in the world in the 21st Century.

(Image source: https://www.facebook.com/DregenOfficial/)
post-243744-0-98497200-1447590748.jpg

PS: I'm atheist, I don't give a rat's ass about any religion.  So don't make any assumption that I am singling out any particular religion.  There are so-called Buddhists in my own country that I feel falls under the same category as any other extremist that uses religion or whatever they believe in.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

-snip-

the mods have been taking down/moving posts for paris into one single thread this thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/484469-shooting-and-explosions-in-paris-live-reports/page-1

to keep this a tech forum and keep the Paris discussions, condolences and updates in one place.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

the mods have been taking down/moving posts for paris into one single thread this thread  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/484469-shooting-and-explosions-in-paris-live-reports/page-1

to keep this a tech forum and keep the Paris discussions, condolences and updates in one place.

That actually makes sense.  I thought the person who did the "reporting" was offended that someone wanted to show solidarity with the people of France, and other nations who lost their citizens.

Well, they brought it upon themselves if you ask me.

I bet that this is only the begining. Too many terorist have been able to slip with the refugees acting like ones.

The police and even the army can`t handle this without a proper bloodshed.

Angela Merkel politics is in the bottom of this sh@#.

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

First my heart and prayers go out to those and their families involved in this senseless atrocity.  :(  -_-

Second, I am not surprised by the attack having taken place.

We (and I mean countries taking in refugees blindly) are not being vigilant when allowing them into the country(s) and letting these filthy scum in as well. Blind humanitarianism is well not smart. If France finally starts to take on a stronger stance because of this then..yeah.

I hate to say this and I know I will get hate for it, sometimes it takes a slap in the face in order for there to be action taken. Serious this was bound to happen again. How many more times will this happen before the worlds leading countries decide to take action about this group?

*edit

I guess this will happen in the US as well since our POTUS (POS) is determined to allow 250k into this country as well. I am glad I take precautions for my family and my own safety.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

woah, glad you're safe dude.

feel free to post updates from french outlets, my french isn't fluent so I can't read/watch the news really fast

We are still looking for this guy , a french living in Belgium.

He is the driver of the black car that attacked the Bataclan.

ae26ef9bd63f6876892ad5a7e2afca05.png

Police catched the older brother , killed his young brother.

They are all dead or arrested, he is the last one on the run , but he won't go far since the country bordel are closed now.

I wish i could oc my body, during winter overheating would be great.

Thoughts go out to Paris but at the same time one is reminded of the French gun control laws.

update 19:

The French Navy has released footage showing warplanes taking off to carry out strikes in the Syrian city of Raqqa, Islamic State's stronghold.

9ac22d25-692e-410e-bcd5-05c626f2601f.jpg

6e686dc3-cee2-4d1c-983f-466f38c64378.jpg

French, Lebanese and Russian flags on Great Pyramid

At least 41 people were killed in two suicide bombings in the Lebanese capital of Beirut on Friday.

And last month 224 people on board Metrojet Flight 9268, flying from the Egyptian Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh to the Russian city of St Petersburg, were killed after it crashed in the Sinai.

Western officials have said there is a strong possibility that a bomb exploded on the plane.

So-called Islamic State has claimed responsibility for both.

66aa7c47-debc-4062-88fb-7ec2d63dd0d0.jpg

France sended 12 Planes ( 1 Tanker + 1 Air command + 10 Rafales and Mirages )

To strike Raqqa (ISIS main town) , the targets were a training camp and an ammunation storage facility.

Targets were destroyed and CDG ( Charles de Gaulle French nuclear carrier) will leave France on wednesday to Syria with 24 Rafale Marine onboard.

In short , they messed with the wrong people, it's time to pay now.

Mirage 

1fcfe20ce4f93f149f6c6347966bbf96.jpg

Rafale

1dad5126d13aae6fc9880f98f273c8df.png

snip

wait what? I knew  france was sending bombing missions.

But nuclear? really? man France is more ruthless than I thought they'd be.

wait what? I knew  france was sending bombing missions.

But nuclear? really? man France is more ruthless than I thought they'd be.

The carrier is nuclear not the bomb on the planes. ;)

The Charle de Gaulle is a french carrier , using a nuclear reactor for it's propulsion.

For nuclear strike we got submarine and a special version of the rafale.

But ofc it won't be used until France face a real danger , like most country. 

update 19:

ANONYMOUS DECLARES WAR AGAINST ISIS http://www.mirror.co...c-state-6839030

from the video above they said

"Anonymous from all over the world will hunt you down.

"You should know that we will find you and we will not let you go.

"We will launch the biggest operation ever against you.

Anonymous-declare-war-on-Islamic-State-aAnonymous declare war on Islamic State after Paris attacks

"Expect massive cyber attacks. War is declared. Get prepared.

"The French people are stronger than you and will come out of this atrocity even stronger."

update 19:

ANONYMOUS DECLARES WAR AGAINST ISIS http://www.mirror.co...c-state-6839030

from the video above they said

Translation of the message is :

"Yesterday , Friday 13th november 2015 ou coutnry been attacked around 10pm by terrorist

Those attack should not stay unpunished. We will hunt your down.

Anonymous from all over the world will hunt you down as we did since charlie hebo.

Expect a massive anonymous reaction,we will find and and will never give up.

Expect numerous cyber attack , this is war, prepare yourself.

We present our condoleance to the french people , they will raise even stronger.

We are anonymous, we don't forgive , we don't forget , expect us."

(i skipped some details)

Idk if it's a fake or nope , just translated it.

Great, we have our vigilantes doing something useful for once, however I wondered if these French bombing will just piss they Syrian extremists more then they are, I'm scared of what's near

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

snip

(i skipped some details)

Idk if it's a fake or nope , just translated it.

well most people on the internet say it's not fake, but the video wasn't uploaded by anons "official" youtube channel then again anons is sorta decentralized.

but it's safe to assume that everyone is completely part of this Op. (I think)

Great, we have our vigilantes doing something useful for once, however I wondered if these French bombing will just piss they Syrian extremists more then they are, I'm scared of what's near

We know they will come again, they are already pissed at us.

We can't talk with them and they want us dead.

Better kill them first.

So the gov decided it's time to get serious about it.

Our army is limited ( already deployed in France for protection, in  Lybia and central africa)

We are peaceful people , we like to help.

We are not the USA, we don't have that gigantic army,

But we make our weapons like we make our bread.

It surprises me that ISIS attacks france but still doesn't dare attack israel even though it keeps threatening us. Anyways i hope you fellas wake up and send troops to destroy ISIS and beef up security unless it will get only worse.

:/

It surprises me that ISIS attacks france but still doesn't dare attack israel even though it keeps threatening us. Anyways i hope you fellas wake up and send troops to destroy ISIS and beef up security unless it will get only worse.

Because they know if they attacked Israel they would suffer a serious setback.  Unlike the European nations where it takes time to get every political party to agree on escalating military action, Israel would react very fast and very seriously.

well attacking france will make them look more stronger convincing people that the Daesh are strong which will push more people into following them.

Because they know israel reaction would be even more violent than French one.

Your country won't give a shit about world politic and go there in bulldozer mode.

For France it's not possible because there is an issue about going on the ground.

The issue is politic, going on the ground in syria is forbidden.

Our country is against Bachar el Assad, wich means our soldiers can't go there. 

Occidental intervention in this part of world would be an Afghanistan bis.

Plus we are already in central africa republic and Lybia.

BTW situation is updated.

The last terrorist seems to be surrounded by Belgium police.

He passed a checkpoint to get out of France before being identified as terrorist.

But gendarmerie registered his name when he did, send the info to belgium police.

Wich lead us to this atm :

964388e1e387fb23822c3ae8c8cb4e2c.jpg