Mercedes Benz W222

SSOB

Wifi hotspot in your car?!? I like it!

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

Old S600 series...

Dat look:

CARS-04.JPG

mMvH8wV.gif

Soo much electronics put into the newest cars that if sh*t break you gonna have go to repair. Changing the lightbulb means taking out whole lamp which without knowledge wont happen. Not to forget most new cars are ment to break down few days after warranty have just ended. About that Lambo above - if someone would give one to me i would sell it for half price and bough an old car from 80s-90's era and renovate it.

True , we'll have to see if the hardware in the S class is really high grade and can survive a couple of years. keep in mind people who have the money to buy the new s class really don't care about 15K a year of maintanance.

Interested in Business and Technology

Still my fave car:

409076_lamborgini_aventador_oranzhevaya_

Isn't even in the same class , you can't compare this to the S class

True , we'll have to see if the hardware in the S class is really high grade and can survive a couple of years. keep in mind people who have the money to buy the new s class really don't care about 15K a year of maintanance.

Theres no such thing as high grade. It is made to break soon after warranty. I work at a damn gas station and hear what people got to say and i see directly how "fresh new beauty cars" works. Back in the days they were built-to-last now built-till-warranty-is-over. Servicing, servicing, servicing. Go with S class every month to fix a computer bug or some mechanical part and even if you got cash youll sell it and but something else.

And to that Lambo:

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Theres no such thing as high grade. It is made to break soon after warranty. I work at a damn gas station and hear what people got to say and i see directly how "fresh new beauty cars" works.

So you work at a gas station , tell me more of how you designed the S class. With high grade i mean parts that actually last and aren't programmed to break after warranty. 

So you work at a gas station , tell me more of how you designed the S class. With high grade i mean parts that actually last and aren't programmed to break after warranty. 

Dont need to design them to know how new cars are pain in the ass after warranty period. There isnt a single week that a client wont say that he would like to go to his old car instead this new one. If you got money and trust Mercedes, Audi, BMW or other company stuff like this dont mind you. Like those dudes that fly from UAE to London with custom made Ferraris/Lambos - guy broke off a part of the bumper and went like "i have to buy a new one" (car that is). But ill agree to my mistake in last post - if you got money for that kind of car you got money to service it...

Ministry of StopIt!

Old S600 series...

Dat look:

CARS-04.JPG

mMvH8wV.gif

Soo much electronics put into the newest cars that if sh*t break you gonna have go to repair. Changing the lightbulb means taking out whole lamp which without knowledge wont happen. Not to forget most new cars are ment to break down few days after warranty have just ended. About that Lambo above - if someone would give one to me i would sell it for half price and bough an old car from 80s-90's era and renovate it.

I don't see how cars should stay technologically simpler just because you should be able to fix them yourself. Why should the car not develop like everything else?

I don't see how cars should stay technologically simpler just because you should be able to fix them yourself. Why should the car not develop like everything else?

Like i said - if you got cash for it then you also got for servicing. I PERSONALLY like simplicity - for me car is a object that moves from point a to point b soo with the phone - call and sms. Im glad you like the technological ideas added to cars because you find it usefull or entertaining. Im for the simple kind of car - others have other kind of preferences. Damn i sound like an old fart :/

Ministry of StopIt!

About Lambos: yes, they break down, they are supercars, meant for looking at, not driving (watch Top Gear episode where they take their cars for a spin on a deserted airstrip in Spain.). You want quality, buy a german limo. And everyone will always prefer what they drive. Also, ADAC has a chart of most reliable makes and models. Placement there matters to manufacturers. They do not want their cars to break down, they just use cheaper parts due to economy of scale. 

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

After watching the Mercedes video, it made me almost cry. I can't afford one :(

I love big executive cars and all the gadgets they have. I currently have old BMW 7-series, which is packed with toys and power but obviosly it's nothing compared to the new S-class. After I have finished my studies, I am probably going to buy a newer BMW, Audi or Mercedes. I'm not going to buy a new car since it drops in value so fast, especially executive cars. After two to four years, the price is less than half what it was new.

My "realistic" dream cars would be:

BMW M5 in the summer

Audi A8L, BMW 750Li or MB S-class for the winter

Intel i7 4770k | Corsair H100i | Asus Maximus VI Extreme | 16Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz | Asus GTX 780 SLI | Samsung 830 Pro 256GB + 6TB WD Red | Asus Xonar Phoebus | Corsair AX860i | Corsair 900D | Win 8 Pro 64-bit | 2 x Dell U2412M | Logitech G710+ | Logitech G602

Instead of a new VW Golf or Megane you can buy a BMW 525, 2009 (20k €). Of course, registration, service and fuel cost must not be considered then :P .

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!