Chill Game

Axelz

The main games that i am playing are CSGO and Witcher 3, but both games take too much of my attention. I want a game to play when im just casually chatting with freinds, like a "background game". I would prefer that my friends can get in on some action sometimes, but i guess a singleplayer would work fine too. Im thinking on getting Black Ops 3 or Fifa 16, but do you guys have any other suggestion?

The main games that i am playing are CSGO and Witcher 3, but both games take too much of my attention. I want a game to play when im just casually chatting with freinds, like a "background game". I would prefer that my friends can get in on some action sometimes, but i guess a singleplayer would work fine too. Im thinking on getting Black Ops 3 or Fifa 16, but do you guys have any other suggestion?

Mythic raiding in World of Warcraft.  I kid, I kid...

Diablo 3 would suit you pretty damn well.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

StarCraft or Diablo maybe?

Mythic raiding in World of Warcraft.  I kid, I kid...

Diablo 3 would suit you pretty damn well.

i know very little about those games.

rocket league? I can play that while having a deep convo and I still play well. It's also pretty fun. 

im eu, how many people still play that game?? i think it is a pretty good game but i recon that most of the people already got bored of it 

Euro Truck Simulator 2?

For some reason, it's fun to haul my potatoes a few thousand miles away in Europe.

Euro Truck Simulator 2?

For some reason, it's fun to haul my potatoes a few thousand miles away in Europe.

i really dont find that game fun.

im eu, how many people still play that game?? i think it is a pretty good game but i recon that most of the people already got bored of it 

Everytime I play i see over 100k people online. I play less because I do get bored, but it's still fun. They added some fun and some shit game modes, such as slow mo and moon ball. I'd say if you could get it on a steam or ps sale, it's worth it. It was free for ps so it's probably the best free game on there.

I just thought about this, but i need to concilliate the game with withcer 3 and cs, so it needs to be a game take i can like "pause".

rocket league? I can play that while having a deep convo and I still play well. It's also pretty fun. 

That's my post-work can't-think game.

No, im always on oceanic (Australia and NZ) servers and there's no more than 2 min que times. 

"Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." Richard Fynman

i know very little about those games.

It's a pretty chill top-down RPG game that doesn't require a lot of thought and is pretty fun in groups :D

I haven't streamed D3 in ages so I don't have a recent video so here's a random one I found on YT.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

It's a pretty chill top-down RPG game that doesn't require a lot of thought and is pretty fun in groups :D

I haven't streamed D3 in ages so I don't have a recent video so here's a random one I found on YT.

i highly dought my friends will like it, as they are not as open minded in games as me, but its worth a try

trine 2 complete edition

multiplayer/singleplayer chill fun

Fractal Design Core 2500 i7 4770k GA-Z87X-UD5H Cooler Master Hyper D92 Kingston HyperX 8GB  Powercolor r9 390 PCS+ Antec HCG-620M