The First Wave of iPad Pro Reviews are now out

This is all surprising to you? That review companies overglorify Apple products compared to competitors?

Anyone could've guessed this from a mile away.

CPU: AMD FX-6350@4.2Ghz GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX2.0 RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston Fury Black + 2x4Gb Corsair Vengeance HDD: WD Green 1Tb SSD: Kingston SSDNow V300 60Gb CASE: DeepCool Tesseract SW

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/fJLRWZ

This is all surprising to you? That review companies overglorify Apple products compared to competitors?

Anyone could've guessed this from a mile away.

Yes, but you should also look at the amount of bad comments ArsTechnica had or the hate The Verge had for its size and pen placement. Reviewers usually tend to follow the mainstream Apple Compliments and when others have positive reviews they tend to follow along, but as we can see in these reviews they all differ. It's rare to see a device by Apple to get as many bad comments as the good comments. I'll link more reviews later on.

Yes, but you should also look at the amount of bad comments ArsTechnica had or the hate The Verge had for its size and pen placement. Reviewers usually tend to follow the mainstream Apple Compliments and when others have positive reviews they tend to follow along, but as we can see in these reviews they all differ. It's rare to see a device by Apple to get as many bad comments as the good comments. I'll link more reviews later on.

Yes I know this, and its obvious, but is it really necessary to act surprised?

CPU: AMD FX-6350@4.2Ghz GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX2.0 RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston Fury Black + 2x4Gb Corsair Vengeance HDD: WD Green 1Tb SSD: Kingston SSDNow V300 60Gb CASE: DeepCool Tesseract SW

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/fJLRWZ

Yes I know this, and its obvious, but is it really necessary to act surprised?

Well, emotion is a subjective matter 

So, yes I'm surprised specifically The Verge making reviews that tell you not to buy Apple 

It's very rare for companies to give at least a sliver of hate on Apple's products, but the iPad Pro isn't impressing even some of the most biased reviewers out there 

snip

I agree with you on most things, but the comparison with the Samsung Note 4 is to be expected because the iPhone is thinner from side to side, making it easier to hold compared to the Note 4 which is wider by a not insignificant amount.

Having said that though, until someone big in mass media makes a stand and gives properly unbiased reviews, this circus of boot licking by media driving the average consumer into Apples arms will continue, but the chances of that happening are the same as me turning into gods left testicle.

Back on topic though, the iPad Pro has a beastly processor, it smashes everything Apple has released before it and the GPU performance is amazing, but I can't help but feel that the Surface Pro 4 is still a better product for people wanting to get actual work done on the go instead of playing Candy Crush like some trendy twat with their parents credit card details.

CPU: Core i5 2500K @ 4.5GHz | MB: Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz | GPU: XFX DD R9 390 | Case: Fractal Design Define S | Storage: 500GB Samsung 850 EVO + WD Caviar Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM650x | Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium
Click here to help feed our lasses Pokemon

oh wow - another pointless Apple product, who would have thunk it :/

Watch it fly out the door.

If it is truly pointless like you claim, why would so many people be buying it? You're contradicting yourself.

If it is truly pointless like you claim, why would so many people be buying it? You're contradicting yourself.

Because nothing pointless has ever sold well, right?

I don't think the iPad Pro is pointless, but I do think it is a bad product because of the competitors (including Apple's own devices around the ~1000 dollar mark).

People buy the most useless shit all the time, just because it's shiny. "Everyone buys it" has never been a good metric to judge a product

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Cool, now if only it had an actual OS...

That was the draw of the Surface Pro for me. It's a tablet that you can do so much more on because it has Windows instead of Android or iOS. This costs more than the Surface Pro, an already expensive premium device, and doesn't even give you OSX. What is the justification in buying such an expensive iPad over a Surface Pro or some other Windows tablet?

The surface pro is a laptop with a drawing capable touch screen. This is a tablet that tries too hard to be something that it will never come close to.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

So it's just an over-glorified tablet that it's supposed to replace PC?

Apple, go home you're drunk.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.