[UK-EXLEN] Cheap 390x £202.79

c_marriott

I'm unsure on the validity of this and the region it is available in but if this is legit its an offer you can't miss really

http://exlen.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=62_93_111&product_id=1133

I have only just found it and I can't look into the site much as I'm on the bus.

CPU: FX-6300 GPU: Sapphire R9 380X MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB PSU: XFX XTR 550W CASE: Zalman Z11 Plus SSD: Samsung 840 Evo

17 years old, PC Enthusiast for 3. Be gentle with me, I'm only young.

Well it's $307.19 in US and €286,10 in EU

In my opinion it's cheap as hell for a brand new card. I think they're a legit site so I would definately buy from them IF i was living in the UK.

Well it's $307.19 in US and €286,10 in EU

In my opinion it's cheap as hell for a brand new card. I think they're a legit site so I would definately buy from them IF i was living in the UK.

The site looks alright, the other cards look about right but the only reason I question it is because of this cards price

CPU: FX-6300 GPU: Sapphire R9 380X MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB PSU: XFX XTR 550W CASE: Zalman Z11 Plus SSD: Samsung 840 Evo

The site looks alright, the other cards look about right but the only reason I question it is because of this cards price

Well, I thought that too but you can call them or go to their place and ask for more question which is always good if you ask me.

Well, I thought that too but you can call them or go to their place and ask for more question which is always good if you ask me.

You are right. I just tried placing an order, and the site is way too buggy for that too.

Damn this is a good deal, I live in Poland and £200 is 1000 pln, including Vat. Normally this card is like 1700pln, ~£350

Is this legit? That's a lower price than most 390's. Does it ship to US?

£202.79 including VAT..... wow. That's approaching the prices of a fucking 380...

Its cheaper than the 390 by about £50-60

Is this legit? That's a lower price than most 390's. Does it ship to US?

I hope so for all of those people who want a cheap 390x

If you try to buy it, it says that there are no payment options available :( 

Written on my Lenovo Z500 T - I5-3230M   Or

My pc :)

That's cheap .

Too bad i have a gpu already ...

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

If you try to buy it, it says that there are no payment options available :(

Oh, really? I'll give it a go myself and see. Where do you live?

Well, that's annoying seen as how I bought a 390 for full price.

My build : http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/Ck8VkL

[spoiler spoiler=Crimson Skyline]  My build: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/Ck8VkL | I5-6600K | Hyper 212 Evo | Asus Z170 Pro Gaming + ROG Front Base | Axevir Core Series Red 2X8 2400 | Sandisk SSD Plus 240 GB | Western Digital 1TB Blue | MSI R9 390 | Corsair 760T | Corsair 850 RMI | Dell U2515H IPS | Hyper X II Cloud Red | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech G602 |

[spoiler spoiler=Laptop] I7 3232QM | Nvidia GT635M | 17.6" TN | 1TB HD | 6GB RAM

Well, that's annoying seen as how I bought a 390 for full price.

Can't guarantee its validity at the moment so don't worry too much!

The website is real, but there is a mistake on their website, so that is not the actual cost.
My mate just called them wondering about that deal so, yahh. 

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

The website is real, but there is a mistake on their website, so that is not the actual cost.

My mate just called them wondering about that deal so, yahh. 

Was fun while it lasted :(

Oh, really? I'll give it a go myself and see. Where do you live?

London. It was probably a pricing mistake as it's now £350.

Written on my Lenovo Z500 T - I5-3230M   Or

My pc :)