Xbox One Hard Drive Upgrade

Hi guys, I was wondering what would be the best external hard drive to upgrade to regarding an Xbox One. I am looking for at least 2 terabyte. Something which excels in speed/performance and is reliable. Money isn't really an issue. I don't mind if anyone provides a few options though. Thanks, and I hope someone can help me out. 

Microsoft has their own 2TB HDD that can be connected to the Xbox One via USB (7200rpm). It's about 70$. Should sell them at your local gamestop.

Microsoft has their own 2TB HDD that can be connected to the Xbox One via USB (7200rpm). It's about 70$.

This, good price, and you keep your warranty 

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

Hi guys, I was wondering what would be the best external hard drive to upgrade to regarding an Xbox One. I am looking for at least 2 terabyte. Something which excels in speed/performance and is reliable. Money isn't really an issue. I don't mind if anyone provides a few options though. Thanks, and I hope someone can help me out. 

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FRHTSK4/?tag=pcpapi-20

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

This, good price, and you keep your warranty

You keep the warranty with any external hdd

Also the external is faster than the internal fyi a lot of people transfer their games to the external since it's usb 3.0